jerm

Your most jumps in a day....

The most I've only been able to do is 7 in one day (packing for myself). But my home DZ is a little different in that we need to get shuttled to and from the loading/landing area on a trailer as the landing area is on the other side of the runway and the airport has way to much airplane traffic to allow skydivers to be walking across it. So taking the shuttle adds a good 15-20 minutes to each load.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

17 w/ one rig, packing for myself. I don't recomend it.....
:D

i packed my own 7 plus 2 more inbetween each load (21 total packjobs.. 7 jumps) a few weeks back.... similar effect i'm sure....

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

5 jumps in one day - had a packer. 4 jumps in one day - packed myself.

Definitely not as impressive as some of the numbers on this thread.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I've packed as many as 30 in a day (cheapos, though). It wasn't fun, and I skydive for fun. I think I've made 8 or 9 in a day, and decided that, too, didn't really count as fun.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

The most jumps I ever did in one day was 16 jumps. I did that twice. The first time I did 16 tandems in one day and I did not have to pack once... Back to backs all day long. Second time I did fifteen tandems with one sunset fun jump at the end of the day.

I almost pitched my PC on exit on that last fun jump:ph34r::D...

I was sore but thank goodness I did not have to pack myself. The flares where less than spectacular by the end of the day...:P

17 packed for myself every one of them.

B| Oh Yeah! Real tough... packing a well-jumped 74, 17 times for H&P's:P LOL!!!!!!

6-myself - (ugh my best ever) 3-5 average:(
19-packers both rigs, (a lot less than some people spend at the boat in one day:D)

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!