wlie

Who wants a FREE BRAND NEW RIG?

I think you should buy a C130 load at the WFFC in addition to buying everyone a new rig. hell, buy 119 people a new rig, buy the load. The Thank You powerball/new rig jump... :)Anyway...Vibes...

Deal!:)
My other ride is the relative wind.

I think you know what kind of rig I'm rootin' for bud, VIBES all the way!

Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\Vibes/\/\

Major-ass screamin fast fallrate sunset load lands in the peas drinkin beer with a buncha skyrats around a fire at 2 am vibes. Loads of em. Good luck....
((((((((((V(((((I(((((B))))))))E))))))S)))))))))))
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

Sure, I'm in, but you know the Mega Millions is up to $140 million, so I might be borrowing your idea soon! ;)

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

Good vibes there darlin'.
I don't need a new rig but sure could use a new canopy....oh and support to get to Nationals...oh and my own Otter, and a little hut on the island of Roatan...oh and new scuba gear would be nice!
Actually, now that I think of it...iffin' ya win...just drop a few coins to this site. This is the best playground ever, and I can just live vicariously through your posts...;)
Cheers!
B2

Major-ass screamin fast fallrate sunset load lands in the peas drinkin beer with a buncha skyrats around a fire at 2 am vibes. Loads of em. Good luck....
((((((((((V(((((I(((((B))))))))E))))))S)))))))))))

YEAH!!! 'Tis the kind of that makes magic happen! I'm feelin' it:)
My other ride is the relative wind.