Muenkel

What to do when you are the ugliest in a group?

Last night, I had dinner with SkydiverBrian, his coworker and the coworker's friend and girlfriend. I can honestly say I was the ugliest in the group.:(

Oh well, not everyone can be beautiful.:P

Chris

I've been there, too many times:(. But remember, beauty comes from within. 'Don't sell yourself short', Chris;).

Jan

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

This has never happened to me, but sometimes I feel ashamed to be the Handsomest man in a group. ;)
Just kidding, but if you really do find youself in this prickley position, try to say something smart like "I'm sure glad God made me smart instead of Handsome"
=========Shaun ==========

Bah. It's all in how you carry yourself. Me...well, I'm a mountain troll with the body of a god. Unfortunately, that god happens to be Buddha. Yet, somehow, I never seem to be short a date when I need one.

But, like the famous Kevin Smith says...if you don't have the looks, well, you just have to be one supremely sincere & charming MF. And you know what, it works and it works well.;)

Either that or I did something that put a lot of bank into my karma account at some point.B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Buddha Troll.jpg

What to do when you are the ugliest in a group

Smile and enjoy yourself; that's what I do a lot. Looks, thank God, aren't everything. And you are a very kewl guy.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Rely on my charm, good nature, wit, sense of humour, and my extensive list of skinny people jokes....;)
More often than not, I select my friends (if select is the right word...:S) and company from people who generally don't get hung up on this sort of nonsense.
And if you are really bothered, get everyone drunk, cos eveyone is beautiful when your drunk.:P
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Smile and enjoy yourself; that's what I do a lot. Looks, thank God, aren't everything.

Usually the beautiful people are intelligent and funny. But you are right... looks are not everything... so i also am smiling and usually cracking up;)

Amazon

I agree with Michele 100%. Looks are not everything - in fact they are not the most important by far. I have always felt that people tend to percieve you the way that you percieve yourself. Just be happy. Anyway - how can you be complaining about this when you just went to Florida, the wind tunnel, and met some new people??? :P
BTW - I can't wait to hear about your time down there.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

I can honestly say I was the ugliest in the group.

Pshaw! So not true. And besides, everyone was intrigued with your funny accent. Yankee!

I had a great time and am glad I got to meet Chris. One day soon, he'll be finished with his AFF and then he'll be a skygod we can all worship at the next dz.com boogie. Just don't expect him to be on time. :P

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

Bah. It's all in how you carry yourself. Me...well, I'm a mountain troll with the body of a god. Unfortunately, that god happens to be Buddha. Yet, somehow, I never seem to be short a date when I need one.

But, like the famous Kevin Smith says...if you don't have the looks, well, you just have to be one supremely sincere & charming MF. And you know what, it works and it works well.

Oh just shut up Kris. You know you're one helluva sexy messicano dude.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Personality is what determines whether or not I think someone is good looking. Ones that can make me laugh so hard my abs hurt are usually the ones I go for. Combined with sweetness and a secure ambitious attitude - and good lord - I'll find that person irresistible.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Holy Shit, LMFAO!!! I totally drunk posted this last night.:P

You're all so kind with your responses. I really meant this in humor. I have outgrown worrying about what other people think a long time ago.

I was the old fart of the group, but I kept up.B|

It's just that in Florida, there always seems to be a higher ratio of good-looking people than in Massachusetts. Sure, they're dumber, but better looking.:ph34r:

Have a great day peeps. I'm still chuckling about this thread.

Chris

:$ Okay, ditch the hot FF boy at Rantoul and I'll supply the lemon shake-up's and the body oil.;)

BTW, nice sig.B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Rely on my charm, good nature, wit, sense of humour, and my extensive list of skinny people jokes....
More often than not, I select my friends (if select is the right word...) and company from people who generally don't get hung up on this sort of nonsense.
And if you are really bothered, get everyone drunk, cos eveyone is beautiful when your drunk.
--------------------
Fly, you fools. Gandalf

I had an Afgan Hound named Gandalf.

Anyway- I am glad to have been on the list. I better mark that down, mental note- 1 case of beer, first time not on black list.

In addition, the freefly boys that jumped many times with you dont just pick anyone to jump with you know. Guess that is why I was mysteriously on different loads. :S

Indeed you have charm, good nature, sence of humor, (except for skinny, Texas jokes, and leave the Alamo alone) and tons more of excellent qualities like over the top generosity.

But moreover, its only your accent. (superficial) We talk and laugh at your jokes only to hear you speak. Also, since you were the new guy, nobody had time to tell you not to hang around me yet. :o:o;)

~AirAnn~

Oh well, not everyone can be beautiful.:P

Chris

What I want to know is, why are there any skydivers thinking that they AREN'T beautiful? 80% of beauty comes from the inside anyway, and typically such great personalities that it doesn't matter...
;)

Blondes do have more fun!

------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, ditch the hot FF boy at Rantoul and I'll supply the lemon shake-up's and the body oil.

No ditching of my hot FF boy, but you can still buy me lemon shake-ups. :)

BTW, nice sig.

Yeah one of my weirdo friends said that to me. :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

And if you are really bothered, get everyone drunk, cos eveyone is beautiful when your drunk.

So Chris, make that 8 bottles of newcastle brown..
and a throw in a couple of double vodkas if you want any compliments. ;)

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning