sunshine

Who's your best friend?

Doesn't that rock? People think I'm nuts because I spend a lot of time writing my family and friends. It really does make somebody feel special to receive an unexpected surprise in the mail!:)
Yes - Wendy does rock though! I still remember when she picked us up from the airport in Phoenix. Lisa and Chuckie were very drunk and loud and I had to pee so bad! We stopped at a gas station that smelled like fresh shit and she was so incredibly patient with us all! Then we proceeded to drink like vikings!:P Good sport, good friend!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

:$:$:$
Thanks guys. Now let's get back to best friends.

When I feed my dogs, I'm their best friend B|

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Sunny should change the title to a "why we love Wendy" thread

No way, if everyone finds out how great she is, they might try to steal her away from me.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Honey, Bill and Amy tried to (well, they were kind enough to invite me to stay with them and accept transportation) during the Perris boogie, but I came home to wait for you!

So I check outside my back door every morning, and there's Sunshine, rising in the east!!!

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Get a damn day job, steady girl, and pretty soon you'll be having kids and getting a house and shit.

House was on the agenda long before the chick was in the picture. I'm in desperate need of tax breaks! Kids......she's not in a hurry for any of those. Yet another reason I dig her so much.

Dude you are totally trashing your well-cultivated animal reputation

You're telling me....I have been in disbelief for many days now. My friends keep asking me "Dude....are you OK?" :D I just answer "I'm either the best I have ever been or I am TOTALLY FUCKED. I'll let ya know how it turns out. " :S I often just sit in the corner, rock back and forth, and mumble to myself. I'm quite terrified of the whole situation. :D

i think my best friend is chapstick. i can't go two hours w/out it. yeah, i'm an addict. i need help. i own about 35 sticks of random flavors. life's great!!