FrenchGuy

Favorite Alcoholic drinks

no cocaine effect... tried it a few years ago, and Red Bull/Vodka does'nt make it the same... but if you drink more... maybe you'll get something... try 2 red bull, then start with vodka shots...
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

How old are you- By your profile you seem pretty new - and by your picture it looks like you just got out of highschool - No problem with the alcohol though, I'm just interested in other jumper around my age if you are - I'm 21 yo - 800+ jumps

Just wondering what the favorite drinks are amoung everyone. Mine is REDBULL/vodka - What is the proper shot to redbull mixture to produce the liquid cocaine effect? Right now I'm doing 4 shots to 1 redbull, but still no cocaine effect. :(

Try cocaine.:ph34r:

A centry ago they used to put cocaine in alcohol to enhance the effects:

1870: Vin Mariani (Coca wine) is for sale throughout France, containing 6 mg cocaine per ounce of wine. Exported Vin Mariani contained 7.2 mg per ounce to compete with the higher cocaine content of American competitors.

Jack and coke. Pretty fond of Lunch Boxes too. Half O.J. Half beer and then drop a shot of armeretto. Chug.

Chris

PS. Skydiving is fun (topical forum and all)

Sounds fabulous! Personal faves are amaretto sour and blue hawaiian...

Blondes do have more fun!

Butter ripples are a good shot for getting the evening off to a good start.

Some others that I like are Captain America's, Blow Jobs and Silver Clouds.

There are some good import beers as well like, Jeff and Calamite.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

Dude - you need to visit Raeford! That's definitely the drink of choice after a long day of skydiving!!! Either that or what our main :ph34r: would call a health drink which is cranberry and vodka!

4 shot should be getting you pretty damn close though!:P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I LOVE long islands! I could drink those things all night long, but wake up with a NASTY hangover. That and jagerbombs. Oh man are those good.

GINNY
The words I have to say, May well be simple but they're true, Until you give your love, There's nothing more that we can do-David Bowie

Blue,

Di ye mean the salon? I must say your pedicure looks luvely! As for freaks, your my favorite freak on here and I'd love to give ye a big SQUEEZE.

Im sticking to beer..... I just can't drink like i used to. Micro brews from Or an Ca are the best.

Hope you don't get Banned!

I have several favs including Corona,frozen marguritas and rum and OJ, but my all time fav drink is a frozen peach bellini...mmm!yummy!Too bad its hard to find anyone who makes them due to the weird combo of alcohol in it.[:/]

BTW, love the avatar sue!very cute!;)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Thank you moody,

Em I think I'll give up the margaritas.. I got hammered behond belief the other night and had a two-three day hangover. I can drink like a fish, but the Margarita's have been sneaking up on me lately. Me Age is catching up with me FAST. :(:([:/]

Hope you don't get Banned!

GRANT's Scotch of course;)
The family's two distilleries of single Malt are taken together as a 2 blend/Family Scotch.
Grandmom's(Martha Grant) side of family still lives over dare:)
-Grant G.