Rebel

CNN got a hold of my story... I DID IT! I left my wheelchair behind

Just watching it.

Good job on the jump and on the interview; you make a good representative for our sport.

Welcome and thank you.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

EXCELLENT media spot Art (just flipped on TV and the spot was on). As if you haven't had enough feedback already, let my add that I am totally inspired by you. People like you redefine things for the world. Thanks man...you're quote on the show "I'm going to keep going for it" I think basically sums it all up.

Thanks again!!

I wish you Blue Skies ALWAYS

Yes, I know it is snowing.
No, we are not putting the top up.

Sue, it should get repeated tonight at 10 our time. It's the hour long show, not the headlines one.

A really excellent 5 minutes or so of courage, inspiration, and not too bad whuffo questions.

And Art, I really am very very very proud of you, impressed by you, and inspired by you.

BEAR HUGS!

Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Great job on the interview, and on the jump. So -- when're you going back up now???

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Art,
I had a fantastic time videoing you on your first jump! It was a very inspiring event, and something that I will carry with me for a very long time. I hope to see you at the dropzone again soon. The bit on CNN was great! Thanks again to your sister for setting it up. I will be uploading the entire video to www.skydivingmovies.com tomorrow. Thanks again for everything. See you soon.

Blue Skies,

Paul Eriksmoen
Skydive Cross Keys

Art,

Wonderful just doesn't do it......you are awesome and what a great interview!!!! There is nothing like a first jump! It will just 'grab' you and 'reel' you right in!

I can't wait to download the video tomorrow. I hope the site isn't too busy:S, because everyone will be downloading it!

I'm looking forward to hearing about your next jump!!!

Jan

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

HH and I have been trying to work this out so there will be a link from the article, and the article is waiting for the vid. Photos are coming on Tuesday via Fedex, so they should be up shortly thereafter, as well.

Still grinning. And waiting for the re-run in about 5 minutes. Got the tissue box handy this time. ;)

Ciels-
Michele

Yah, just saw it. Great interview, glad that you got the chance to experience the freedom of skydiving, and share it with so many people :)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Bravo Art, that thing was fantastic, thanks for what you're doing! I hope this kind of coverage by CNN of this kind of achievment will have the same effect as the Point Break movie and Bush's skydive had had before - it will inspire more people to fall out of the skies!
On a side note, which was more exciting - jumping outta plane or being interviewed nationwide? :D... just kidding;)
Way to go!

Art, that was so awesome. After living with someone with limited capabilities, I can truly appreciate your experience. Dude, if you do it again, let us know.

Congrats man, whats next ??

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Unfortunately I wasn't home last night to check it out (I was at the DZ late last night drinking beer after the sunset load). Do you know if there is any sort of downloadable URL link on this story? Not only would I like to see it, I'd like to show it to others. ;)

Good job on making your jump. Any plans for more?

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

There will be a download of his tandem vid accompanying the story I've written. And that should come shortly (maybe today or tomorrow). As to the actual CNN interview, if someone has taped it, maybe they can upload it to skydiving movies.com and we can link it there, as well.

Ciels-
Michele

JumpHog, the videographer said it would be available on SkydivingMovies.com sometime today, but there hasn't been a direct link posted here yet.

Jan

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.