skyhawk

getting rid of newbie rating

hey sangiro you should set it up so the ppl that cheat in that foroum get a CHEATER rating or something and have to do double what everone else has to do to get each ratin
sorry skreamer but u cheated i dont like my newbie rating either but ive been on way longer than u and sis ,wingnut, iflyme , jka ect ect have been on way longer than me and none of us cheated hell i dont think any of us r especially happy about being a newbie but as sangiro more than adiquitly explained it was more effort for him to calculate our old forum post than it was worth and he has spent enough time on the site anyways so i think i will stick with the old way of regular posting

Know dis respect but if they were like taking away your lic level(a,b,c,d) because of this site I could understand but everybody thats been on here a while knows whos who and how long theyve been here so who cares if your a newbe. Hell I could think of a lotta others words I'd rather not be called
NEWBIE for LIFE,jason

Best yet,,why not get rid of the rating altogether,,seems childish to begin with,,where else in life do you have a sign pasted on to identify your status. How many people would fly if they had to wear a sign that said ,,first time flyer,,or mile high club,,or anything else,,,better yet just put in your fav activity,,,freefly- belly- camera etc.......then ya get the avatar and your style,,what else do you need? do we need to be labeled by the amount of posts? Seems goofy to me,,,,,,,,,anybody out there agree? wally
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

I agree with you and zeem...i mean who really cares. Its just a forum. I just thought it was funny that someone would actually care enough to try and "cheat" for their status. haaaaaaaha:S

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
-Johann von Goethe

You would be surprised how far people go to bump up their post numbers. Actually, no, you probably wouldn't. After a time it just gets very irritating to me. That said, some of my very good friends on here are complete and utter post whores. While the majority of people think that we let them get away with murder, a simple PM to most any of them will let you learn that we occasionally have to dress them down and wake them up to the fact that they are simply overdoing it.

Chuck

I tend not to look at the persons rating but at his/her profile, specifically, ratings, gear jumped and jumps number to quantify a persons comments.

While I've been lurking for a couple of years, I seldom post drivel on top of existing drivel so therefore care less what my rating is.

There are those who post a lot and offer something in each, sky:ph34r:ONE is an example, and there are others.

Tim

as a repeat offender. (I tend to whore alot of nonsense)
I must say thats what talkback is![:/]

I veiw all the forums and if I have some advice I can offer , I do.
just seems there are some many ppl more qualified to give the good advice. so I sit back and read mostly.
then I come here and act like an idiot:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

I tend not to look at the persons rating but at his/her profile, specifically, ratings, gear jumped and jumps number to quantify a persons comments.

While I've been lurking for a couple of years, I seldom post drivel on top of existing drivel so therefore care less what my rating is.

There are those who post a lot and offer something in each, sky:ph34r:ONE is an example, and there are others.

Tim

My fellow chimp, Timothy (maggot:ph34r:) is exactly correct. I remember not long ago when someone was outraged that Bill Booth was a "newbie." I am sure Bill didn't give a shit, but the post whores were abhored. I chuckle at stuff like that. Chuckle.....Did I make a funny?

lol I wasnt abhored by that. hell if I posted at all to that thread is was all in a senseless act of humor that i normally have

think it's the stuff that makes your tevas stinky

I thought i had something to do with his 3hole punch
My photos

My Videos