Pammi

Skydiver lingerie

Girls, I gotta tell ya...I have found the ultimate lingerie! It's way better then that nasty stuff the whuffo men want their women to wear that never quite looks like you want it to and leaves you being pinched in places that AREN'T erotic to you! Jumpsuits! I picked up mine last night and I gotta tell you...get nekkid underneath that thing, zip it down a little (okay, a lot *G*) and stride into the bedroom in that...guaranteed! Granted, it's a little more of a pain in the a$$ to get off, but well worth it :) Perhaps snaps in the pertinent areas can be arranged? Okay, okay, they are a bit expensive, but all purpose! Lingerie that you can actually use later! And hey, how much did we all pay for prom dresses, wedding dresses and the like. Now how often did you wear THOSE after you took them off that first time. There ya go!
*laugh*
Pammi

Someone should "recycle" old canopies and make them into....(drool)....pantys!!
might be some issues with zero p and flatulence(sp) that will need to be tested but....I think it is worth looking into.
Blue ones....unless thier pantys, then any color will do!!

Hey Pammi, how about some lingerie pics on your web-site, huh, huh? If it looks as good as you say, people will pay money to view your site. :)/s
PS my credit card nr. is : 6345 4352 4786 3467 09/01
Sign me up for the deluxe membership package...
hahahahahahaha

I picked up mine last night and I gotta tell you...get nekkid underneath that thing, zip it down a little (okay, a lot *G*) and stride into the bedroom in that...guaranteed!

I'm with ya Pammi!!! To cristen my new jumpsuit, I got nekkid under mine took my boyfriend up for a 2 way and I "accidently" gave us a bad spot....landed in the field....and YUP, it worked like a charm! :)

hey, i got a question for ya skreamer (or any other person that lives in the uk)(or maybe austrailia or nz)!
why are they called nappies? i always see the commercials for em on british tv and wonder why. us americans just call them diapers.
<>

I'm with ya Pammi!!! To cristen my new jumpsuit, I got nekkid under mine took my boyfriend up for a 2 way and I "accidently" gave us a bad spot....landed in the field....and YUP, it worked like a charm!

Ooohhh.... you're the WOMAN Tee! Great idea! LOL! Might have to hurry it up a bit before others come to pick us up tho... :)
Pammi
Oh, and Merrick...TIT for TAT I got some pics too the girls would love to see...guaranteed :P

To cristen my new jumpsuit, I got nekkid under mine took my boyfriend up for a 2 way and I "accidently" gave us a bad spot....landed in the field....and YUP, it worked like a charm!

Ummm ... I - uh, ohhh, mmmmmm ...oopppsss! It's HARD to concentrate when you gals are getting us boys all h@#ny... don't stop now!!! (of course, you know I mean h@#ny for a jump!)

idea! LOL! Might have to hurry it up a bit before others come to pick us up tho...

You've got to try this Pammi (and all the other dz.commer girls) But don't let on to your man what you are doing. You should see the look on their faces when their thoughts change from "what a crappy spot...what was she thinking" to "Oh my gawd...naked woman in a jump suit". It is priceless. :)Tee

If you think your jumpsuit is sexy, you should see my weight vest. Its made by Zute Suit, just for chicks. Basically, it sort of looks like a twisted bustier- the boobs are cut out so the weight is better distributed, under, in between, instead of smashing them down the way a guys vest does.
When I got it, the first thing the guys said, was, uh can you try that on without a shirt?