Vallerina

What should I do around Chicago?

So, I'm going to spend today and either tomorrow or Sunday around Chicago. What should we do?

Or if anyone out there has any good ideas, let me hear them (Andyman...Piriya...Erica....give me some ideas, dammit!)

(My work is done, nobody is here, so excuse the post whoring!)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Art Institute... get some culture before you immerse yourself in the total debauchery of Chicagoland Skydiving for another weekend!

Hehe! Good call! Actually, we'll probably go there if the weather sucks on Sat or Sunday. See you sometime this weekend...whichever day doesn't have crappy weather!

Hang out with Me, craichead, and a friend visiting from Toronto while we explore Chicago on saturday.

Hang out with Me, craichead, and a friend visiting from Toronto while I do my 500th jump on Sunday.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

Hang out with Me, craichead, and a friend visiting from Toronto while we explore Chicago on saturday.

Hang out with Me, craichead, and a friend visiting from Toronto while I do my 500th jump on Sunday.

Hmm! That sounds pretty good, actually! This way, I don't have to play tour guide! :D Are you guys up for some trapeze lessons? :D

I made my decision for tonight! Navy Pier for some walking or biking or beer gardening. Then to Heaven on Seven (I've heard it's good....hmm...) then on to dancing (which may require me to buy someone MANY beers) and then chilling out listening to music at Grant Park.

You make the plans for Saturday, Andy!

Trapeze sounds really interesting, but its not something you can do often. I voted for salsa classes. Its something you can do almost everywhere, and I bet a cute girl like yourself will have every guy wanting to dance with you.

~Chivo

make sure you get a picture of seth enjoying himslef just as much as he was when you shoed us that picture of him at the beach.......lol.. he looked like he was having a "blast"....lol....

The last time I was in Chicago (severl years ago), it was straight to the museum. I also remember a kickass indoor aquarium on the lake front...

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when