Michele

Blue Skies, Rob Tonnesen

Rob Tonnesen committed suicide sometime overnight last night. Jessica (our own Mujie) discovered him. There is no further confirmed information at this point. The details are extremely limited, and information will be posted as it becomes available and confirmed.

I ask you now two things.

~Please do not contribute to the rumors.

~Please keep Rob, Mujie/Jessica, and Rob's family in your prayers. This has been an horrendous day, and they can use all the support you can muster - both now and in the coming weeks.

Rob - you are away from yur pain now, and you fly with the angels. Spread your wings, my friend, and fly far, fly fast...fly free and joyous.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

WTF???!!!!! OVER!!!

I didnt really know rob but I bought my rig through him when he was down in fla!
he totally helped me out with getting the things I needed and at a nice price.
I was gonna say hi when I saw him at perris but he was busy when I saw him! WTF???

BLUE SKIES, BRO[:/]

edit.
for those who may not know, Rob name here was effinjump[:/]
My photos

My Videos

For any of you who don't know him, he posted as "effinjump" on the forums and he was also featured in the Mirage ads in his Birdman suit last year on the back of Parachutist and Skydiving Magazine for a couple of months. Rob was a friend of mine and I was pretty shocked when I heard the news this morning and I'm still quite stunned. I called his cell phone and was able to talk to Jessica this morning. I was able to let her know that when I talked to Rob last month at the American Boogie, he said he was doing well and talked very highly of her. My heart goes out to Jessica, his family and most especially his 2 children. May he rest in peace. [:/]
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I didn't know him well, only met him a few times but saw him around Elsinore all the time. Blue skies...I wish you'd waited until "He" was ready for you, instead of rushing things.:(
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

To all who loved Rob and hurting right now, I wish you my prayers and condolences.

The best thing we can do for Rob is to not judge. We never know the extent of the pain an individual may be going through. If you believe in God, trust me when I say that He knew Rob's pain and He will be most compassionate and merciful to Rob. He will also extend that mercy and comfort to all who are hurting right now.

Mujie, hang in there somehow. Hold on to those who love you. Andrea, JT and Michele, I'm so sorry for your pain also.

If there is anything I can do for any of you, you know where to find me.

God bless those kids.:(

My love to you all in this most painful time,
Chris

I met him last year at Rantoul WFFC.
He was a very nice guy to be around. I was impressed with his helpfulness to myself and others.
I just learned how small my troubles are, We'll pray for him, friends and his family.
-Grant G.

Thanks everyone for your prayers and thoughts, calls and messages.

Thank you Betsy for tracking down and deploying .com troops to me when I had noone.

Thank you Michele, you are a blessing and I can't say it any other way.

Rob was a wonderful man with the most incredible ability to bring out the best in those around him. I have personally witnessed him making a Wal Mart clerk laugh at the end of cruddy shift near close on a weekend night. Rob could make anyone smile and he had an uncanny knack for making them do things they wouldn't normally do.

Rob and I spent the last three months together and I can honestly say that they were some of the best months of my life. Stupid happy. Wonderful. I will never, ever forget them.

I will post memorial service information when it becomes available and as deemed appropriate by his family.

I love and will always love him. I hope he has found the happiness that he couldn't find in life. And for those of you that know him from his ad, I think he would want me to say

Don't hold it against me. I was young. I needed the money. They said they would make me a star.

Rob you are my star.

Love,
Jess

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

:(:(:( I am speachless. Best wishs to his family to help deal with there loss. Jess if you ever need a hug or someone to talk to i'll be there as fast as i can!

Blue Skys Rob
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Thank you Betsy for tracking down and deploying .com troops to me when I had noone.

I hope from now on you'll feel that you have all of us here for your support if you need it. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

This is truly horrible news. My condolences to all involved. If there's any way I can help...

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

I never actually met Rob, but I bought a camera suit from him about a month or two ago, and so talked via email to him. He went completely out of his way to make sure that I would be happy with the suit that he was selling me, saying that he "guaranteed" that I would like it.

Blue Skies, Rob