Malfunction

Best SIG line-

OK, I hate to sound like some sort of trivia weirdo, but is that R Lee Ermy (the Full Metal Jacket DI guy) playing a helicopter pilot in that Apocalypse Now scene? Sounds just like him and looks a little bit like him too...

Thought about it and , well I like mine...short and sweet and ever so descriptive of what I love to do most.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yep. That was R. Lee Ermey. He was a Marine staff sergeant and spent 10 or 11 years in the Corps before being forced out by an injury in Vietnam. He was, in fact, a DI at MCRD San Diego, 3rd Bn., India Co. from 65-67.

After he got out of the USMC, he was studying drama at a university in the Philippines, using his G.I. Bill. Coppola happened to be filming Apocalypse Now in the Philippines, met and cast Ermey as the helo pilot. His film and tv career was launched at that point.

Maybe more than you wanted to know, but I think it's a cool story.:ph34r:

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

My favorite is hackneyed (so I don't use it), but never fails to please:

"Don't mess in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

?Someone else has my sig line... oh well..

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

...it was not original anyway... I can think of another one. And I need to change my picture...

The ones I dont like are the long ones....

~AirAnn~

You can't read that?... Ok I'll highlite it for you.

The rest you'll have to dig for, it's very subtle but different than Muenkels. His is a bit deeper... Badass actually.

---------------------------------------
"Jessicakes is inscrutable yet captivating."
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto