crapflinger2000

When you are in the public bathroom going number 2 and someone else comes in, I...

I go to ladies' rooms. We have doors :)
When I was in the 8th grade, I was so shy that I wouldn't audibly pee in the girls' room if anyone else came in. I got really good at stopping it :S. Fortunately I got over that silliness.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You left out "pretend to have a loud argument with an imaginary partner until everyone runs away".

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

I agree with Aggie, its a riot to have someone mention your stinkyness. Its usually funny if you can rip some juicy ones off...they go runnin for cover.

but why torture the innocent????? :S
okay, it is funny as hell when someone stinks so bad, you just have to laugh at it. what else can you do??? get mad? that would be just stupid!

I'd keep on trucking, but one piece of advise, if that person is your boss you better get out of the bathroom, because if he does the same thing and starts farting and making funny noises, you really lose the respect for the guy. :D

My Glass eye!!!!!!

Oh great! Now i have to clean the wine off my display! Thanks a bunch :P

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'll get good and rank in the office bathroom if I need to, but I make damn sure if I do that nobody else in there sees me come out that witnessed it. I try and remain anonymous.

However, I've always wanted to do the folowwing:

"pfrrrraaaapht, fhump, shhhhhhhhhhphrapt -- Anybody else up for Taco Bell for lunch again today?"