Zenister

Joy is...

the look on your bosses face after you change into your tiger striped freefly pants when he goes into the bathroom to change into his golf attire...:)

Seeing the look on his face after the 2 month layoff due a bad landing, then telling him you are going to jump again. That was so priceless it could have been a visa advert!;)

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

Hey Kris!!! How fast can you drive?

apparently fast enough to not see a large deer in front of his car.... :ph34r:

R.I.P. Tibby!!

Oh. My. God. You just went there! I can't believe you really went there!:o:|[:/]B|

Now, if you all need me, I'll be in the corner, crying and eating a deer steak while I mourn the loss of my beautiful car.:(
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

the look on your bosses face after you change into your tiger striped freefly pants when he goes into the bathroom to change into his golf attire...:)

That's great!
I forgot the 1st time I changed into my BlueFlame pants at work:P(He just requested that I not do that with my kilt in the future..dead serious:|)
B|
>>>>>>>>>>JOY IS...
NOT going on strike, making it to Rantoul and taking the strike money(9 months worth) I saved to WFFC (&faxing the New gear order forms I have right here;))

Ending the fiscal year ahead of your sales quota and finding out your bonus is going to be more than double than what you thought. And, already having exceeded your sales quota for the first quarter only one week into it. Ka-chink!:)
Chris