jumprunner

Okay which one?

Oh and BTW this doesn't come with the chicks that dig him thats a separate issue he worked out with the DEVIL...... see you at the crossroads

Yep....I got an appointment next week. Swoop god chick magnet here I come!!!!! :D

Word of advice don't get freaked out if he looks like BillVon, trust me he really is the DEVIL.:P

As evidence by the injuries I sustained last time at PB, where I couldnt even get out of bed every morning without it hurting like fuck

Ummm....I'm not sure cause I don't surf anything but parachutes...but....I don't think you are doing it right. :D

If youre not injured by the first day, youre not doing it right.

So what do yall think about the High Performance Shortboard style? Twenty posts and no input on that yet...and what about the others?

Im gonna make a decision on this tomorrow and put down a depost, otherwise, go by the shop and pick the style and have them customize it to specs. Ill probably go for the former if I get too impatient about it, and I usually get too impatient about everything. The latter's probably a better idea.

As evidence by the injuries I sustained last time at PB, where I couldnt even get out of bed every morning without it hurting like fuck

Ummm....I'm not sure cause I don't surf anything but parachutes...but....I don't think you are doing it right. :D

if you think thats true at all then you need to go buy a clue and a coach. i've been surfing on and off since i was 10.

guess what?

no injuries. other than the time i stood up on some coral and that was just stupid, nothing to do with surfing..

hate to say it (not really its actually kinda fun) but i really think you should start on yet another login name and go with my original suggestion..

'posin'

hate to say it (not really its actually kinda fun) but i really think you should start on yet another login name and go with my original suggestion..

Reminds me of that commercial on Fox's 54321. The dude paddles out into the line up in kook attire and tries to fit in. Don't be that dude, Stylin.:D

Reminds me of that commercial on Fox's 54321. The dude paddles out into the line up in kook attire and tries to fit in. Don't be that dude, Stylin.:D

to late...

you know he was the only one i thought of when i saw that add

:)
So, as a new skydiver... anyone want to tell me how to decide between a Mirage, Javelin, Odessy, Vector II, Atom or Wings container. I see a few differences & obviously it's about how it fits me - but I'm completely overwhelmed.

Also trying to use that whole thread drift idea.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Well now...this is a skydiving forum. I doubt that one could expect to get much input on surfing here, but then I've been wrong before. (Damn and I thought he was so Mr. Right) :P
Shawn McCormick was out surfing the skies on a wakeboard the other day while Dusty Smith held on to a ski rope. The video was rather interesting.....

if you think thats true at all then you need to go buy a clue and a coach. i've been surfing on and off since i was 10.

guess what?

no injuries. other than the time i stood up on some coral and that was just stupid, nothing to do with surfing..

'posin'

Is that right? Well, FYI - I always go out with the group, some of who are pro-surfers, two are world class surfers, one from Australia, the other who has placed first in every contest he's been in.

Two of the pro-surfers have sustained serious injuries over the past year, one was in the hospital for almost three months at the first part of this year.

But since youve never been injured, I guess from your post that would make you a world class surfer much better than they are since they get injured quite frequently. So I guess they are just posin' too, huh?

There are also a lot of world class pro-surfers who get seriously injured on the Pipeline, so I take it from your post that they too are not anywhere near as good as you are and they are also just posin'.

The group, has invited me to join them in Brazil this winter, and Ill be there, they also invited me out with them to Hawaii if they end up going there this summer. Funny how they are willing to go out with such a "poser" like me, huh? But I guess you just know me so much better than they do even though Ive been surfing with them for about a year now.

Tell you what Im going to do, Im going to send the content of your post here to Rick one of the pro-surfers, just so I can get a kick out of what he says. Knowing him, I know this is going to have me rolling:D:D:D Then Im going to post his response here so everyone else can have a good laugh. I cant believe that post...:D:D:D

Ummm...who cares, since you can't jump it...:P:P

You can always try!

"drop-in" off the tailgate of a Casa! How's that go? Surf's up biotch! B|

NOW THATS ORIGINAL!:D:D Very, very coolB|

Surf's up biotch!:D Now why is it I have to go to a skydiving forum to pick up on expressions like that? I mean, really!

surfing is SO gay!***if you are going to be stupid yu better be tough

Do you know who you are talking to:o:o:o:o

he by no means is stupid>:(

OMFuckingG!!! BAWAAAHAAAAAAAAAA

Thats HAS to be the funniest post EVER on DZ.com!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!
Remster

surfing is SO gay!***if you are going to be stupid yu better be tough

Do you know who you are talking to:o:o:o:o

he by no means is stupid>:(

OMFuckingG!!! BAWAAAHAAAAAAAAAA

Thats HAS to be the funniest post EVER on DZ.com!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhh go ahead and laugh.........I know the side that few know.....he can act the way he does here but the few that know him knows where I'm coming from:D:D:D:D:D