mouth

KatieBear is in the US

Got a call about an hour or so ago from KatieBear. She is in Detroit on her way to ATL and then on to hang out with me for the weekend.

Everyone feel free to call and touch base with here while she is here over the weekend. I'm on the DD list or PM me for a number. Be nice tonight and don't call after midnight as she sounded EXHAUSTED from all the flying.

Bring on the pain, Katie!

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Unfortunately she has to go BACK after this conference but at least she'll get some time at home hanging out will friends.

I can't wait for her to get here.

--
Hot Mama

KatieBear is in the Army, and has been deployed in Kuwait since February or so; she's on a 10-day temporary duty in the US, and then back to Kuwait it is for another 2-3 months.

Katie, you sure you want to go jumping in the desert in Eloy?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'm posting as Mouth... it's Katie...

Wendy-lady, it's not going to be the same quite w/out you but I just need to get back up!

Glad to be back for a few days guys... got emotional myself in the airport watching all the reunions. Lisa girl has me half drunk already (go figure) and just got off the phone with JT on his way to Perris.

Big hugs to everybody! I feel alive for the first time in 6 months! 10 days here then only 9 weeks left in Kuwait! Hooty Hoo!B|

--
Hot Mama

Hooty Hoo back to you, you sweet girl! :)

Me again... (Katie)! VSG - don't give Mouth any ideas! She's already taking pictures - damn her! Can't wait to see you sweetie (Eloy, right?):)
Deuce - you have the voice of an angel... loving you two times!;)

--
Hot Mama

Even better! Just got off the phone with two soon-to-be-REALLY-drunk chicks.

Katie rented a Mustang and I suspect she will be doing the Smokey and the Bandit run into one of the Carolinas.

Just great to talk to you! It's been since last December. See you at Eloy!

Whooo-sha!

:)