VanillaSkyGirl

My mother is in the hospital. Please send prayers and vibes.

{prayers} (vibes) [healing thoughts]
you certainly do need to stay strong for your mom - get rest!! mom's always are worrying for their children, ease her mind by staying healthy.

Sucks when good people get knocked down.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

You need to get some rest. Go to bed!
Sparky

Yes, dad!!! :o :$

You caught me. I was up, again (still). I couldn't sleep. I was researching the possibilities for the symptoms.

(Wait, why were you still up, Mr. Sparky?)

Thank you, everyone, for the loving thoughts. It REALLY helps. Please keep the love flowing...

I am up checking on you, someone has to.
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Rosa,
VIBES!! ALL GOOD VIBES!!!
and if you need to get away find the nearest drop zone for some fun jumps warm hugs and more good Vibes!!!

Nick
If you need anything PM me, I've been there
>
>

Nick D

The key to Immortality is- first living a life worth remembering”

Skydiver's vibes are magical. My mommy is home. :o B| She seems to be doing really well. We are not sure what exactly is going on, yet. She had some tests done that will let us know. It could be some minor health condition that has similar symptoms as something much more serious. Let us hope and pray for the best. Thank you all for your love and support, especially those that needed vibes yourself. Much love to you all! :)

Wonderful news, Rosa. I was just going to send you a pm and ask about her. Guess I'll have to find something else to pm you about. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I just took my mother back to the ER. She is in the hospital, again. :( (I am writing from Kinko's as I needed to send some friends some quick PMs.) Please send your strongest vibes and prayers.

We are not sure what is wrong. It could or could have been a mild stroke. It could be symptoms of multiple sclerosis. We don't know, yet. My mother is so strong and never gets sick, so this is most unusual. She is an amazing woman, but I am very worried. :(

All my prayers being said for your mom.

My mother had a mild stroke when she was 55 and because of the great care she got, she completely recovered and in September will celebrate her 68th birthday.

Hang in there and have hope.

Chris

Hang in there Rosa, I wish the best for your Mom and make sure you accept all of the support and care available to you here for yourself, thats important too.

Vibes and Prayers for your Mom and yourself.

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-