skymama

Dating in the US

Yes, but you can do a search of actual women liying in court in MA, (i guess this happens everywhere), and they still get the benefit of the doubt and the so called victims advocates).

Or have you seen any society formed to protect men who have lost all and are totally ruined (some are even battered too by their giant wifes...)

Have you?
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I don't have to worry abouy stuff like that!!! I've been with same girl for 8yrs...She has no problem with me skydivng or spending money buying gear!! So no worries here!;)

dude, I am happy she showed the true colors just 2 years into this, but does piss me off that her whacko mind insists she is the victim, when all I tell her that she should grow up and understand that the only victim is our daughter. That is my sad story. She cries and does not want to be return to her mom. I have even requested the courts that I want to do the exchange at the police, since I do not have any other way to implant this so called judge the notion that I do not want to be subject to this woman's lies, she can well hit herself, adn I will be paying for it like if I did. No questions, no investigation nothing...........
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I can't afford to date and Skydive at the same time.
As Jt says its unfair to generalize, but I do find certain trends according to age and geography.
I'm thirty now, and down here. Its dam easy too meet women if you a half decent guy.
The difficult part, is finding a woman who is not obsessed with finding her Super Man, owning a her own home and having her 2.4 kids
right NOW!
The divorce rate down here is 50% now. I mean Jesus. Literally the same as tossing coin.
I'm intend to get married only once in my life.
A number of my friends agree that a high percentage of women are looking for the strong, sensitive, good looking, wealthy, chef that knows when to take order and knows when to take charge.
I'm serious! They eventually realize these men are hard to find so they settle and latter become very bitter.
Do I sounds jaded? Well I guess I am.
No, I have not been dumped recently. The opposite actually. I hate having to start all over again. I'm just disappointed there are not more women around who can think for themselves and God forbid who likes me for me.
Did I go overboard? [:/]I went overboard didn't I?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

cuz it's fun! A relationship doesn't have to be forever or even exclusive for it to be good. I don't consider every date an audition for becoming someone's life partner.. I look at it as an opportunity to spend time with someone I like. Maybe it's sexual, maybe it's not but the point is it's fun.. Hopefully for both.

Yikes! I so hope, ChopChop, that not all men view dating this way. I actually go into a relationship looking at them as a possible, long term relationship. If I'm interested in just friendship, it's just friendship. And, if I wanted just sex, I could use a toy to relieve that tension.

If you ask for friendship, someone to go to a movie or go for dinner, and they actually give you a number (one request after a lenghty and what you think getting to know each other conversation), you call once, about another day or two you call again....to discover some BS as excuse. What is that?

You're assuming that the person actually calls when they say they are going to. It's amazing how many times you get the "I'll call" routine and you really like them enough to hope they call and viola! No call. Then you get to sit there wondering what the heck happened. You'd like to know why there's been no call or why the contact has ceased, but don't feel that you can ask the question 'cause then you're viewed as desperate or stalking them or whatever!

I don't have to worry abouy stuff like that!!! I've been with same girl for 8yrs...She has no problem with me skydivng or spending money buying gear!! So no worries here!

Dang nab it, Luis! Now you've got that whole damn hope thing going again. ;) It's wonderful to see that there are relationships that last. I'm very happy for you.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

high percentage of women are looking for the strong, sensitive, good looking, wealthy, chef that knows when to take order and knows when to take charge.
[:/]I went overboard didn't I?

How about if we just ask the greenies to give us a forum for men only and refine our manners, and start some training on the above stated?

Hey Cora, I'll call....but you are not in the DD list.....and by the way, think we both were born at the wrong place at the wrong time.......

Hey Cora, I'll call....but you are not in the DD list.....and by the way, think we both were born at the wrong place at the wrong time.......

:$ Hey, Juan. I'm actually on the DD list...you just have to PM for the number. :P

Well...I was born in Newport, RI. But, probably at the rest is correct. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I can't afford to date and Skydive at the same time.
As Jt says its unfair to generalize, but I do find certain trends according to age and geography.
I'm thirty now, and down here. Its dam easy too meet women if you a half decent guy.
The difficult part, is finding a woman who is not obsessed with finding her Super Man, owning a her own home and having her 2.4 kids
right NOW!
The divorce rate down here is 50% now. I mean Jesus. Literally the same as tossing coin.
I'm intend to get married only once in my life.
A number of my friends agree that a high percentage of women are looking for the strong, sensitive, good looking, wealthy, chef that knows when to take order and knows when to take charge.
I'm serious! They eventually realize these men are hard to find so they settle and latter become very bitter.
Do I sounds jaded? Well I guess I am.
No, I have not been dumped recently. The opposite actually. I hate having to start all over again. I'm just disappointed there are not more women around who can think for themselves and God forbid who likes me for me.
Did I go overboard? [:/]I went overboard didn't I?

My feelings exactly.

. If this is how it is, I think I'll just stay home! :S

I wouldn't know ! My last so-called "date" I got so called "stood up" (see past post regarding)haha
Dating is last on my list..Matter of fact..I don't think they call it "dating" anymore..I don't know what they call it!
Gary Calhoun

Now I feel left out. I thought that dating in the US today was all about men just trying to get into women's pants. Had I known that dating today makes men confused and angry, I may have dated more in college! :D

"You want to kick the other person to the curb before they have a chance to do it to you."

I guess if you have a low self-esteem and get pleasure out of causing someone else pain that statement may apply. If a person determines their self-worth based on being in a relationship, that statement would probably apply to.

This guy must've recently gotten dumped...and rightfully so.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Who says women haven't changed? This lady, a brand new blushing bride, is the essence of a true lady.

Bride Rages at Reception - Jailed

Picture caption says:
Adrienne T. Samen, 18, shown in this police photo spent part of her wedding night in a jail cell Saturday, Aug. 16, 2003, after police said she hurled things at reception hall workers who closed the bar. Samen, was arrested on criminal mischief and breach of peace charges after police responded to The Mill on the River restaurant in South Windsor, Conn. When workers there closed the bar, Samen allegedly began throwing things, including wedding cake and vases, inside the restaurant. (AP Photo/Police photo)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

This is a great topic BTW S-Mama. But I must go to sleep. i have to get up in three hours for work.
What the hell am I doing here?
May the force be with you Ivan.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

I guard my heart very well and don't let people get too close. But then along came a guy that kinda got past those walls and got close. When i finally realized he liked me (at least i thought he did), i loosened up that hold on my heart. Had a wonderful time, then BAM - kicked to the curb i go. It makes me wonder why i bother anymore. I'm still not sure it's worth it to go through the pain of losing someone just to experience the brief happiness til it ends....

Maybe making the guy work so hard to get close to you is what turned him off? He spent all his energy trying to get close and you wouldn't let him so he gave up, right when you finally opened up. I've been there:|

Aww, what a shame. The bride, wearing white to signify her purity, wasn't able to give her precious flower to her new husband to consummate their union on their wedding night... :(

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Must not have been too bad. They are on their honeymoon.

Clearly, the groom likes the challenge. But the Aggie is right - look at her picture and you can tell a whole lot about her, especially about her condition that night.

I'll hand it to the groom. If my lady ever pulled something like that, I'd be talking to a couple of my family law friends about my options...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

" We're gonna jump out , do a few tricks and pull our strings..."

That is the advanced jump plan! The standard plan is "Jump out, do a little trick, pull our strings." ;)

...you have to be really good to do "a few" tricks!! :ph34r:
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Maybe making the guy work so hard to get close to you is what turned him off? He spent all his energy trying to get close and you wouldn't let him so he gave up, right when you finally opened up. I've been there:|

Well now maybe true, but maybe not. You never know what is going to happen, no matter how much you want to. I hate being hurt and I know I do it to myself by trusting someone with my heart, but then I have to think what if I hadn't and he was the one, and I pushed him away by not letting him in. I am so confused and it sucks. If only the movies were truthful in "I knew it when I first looked into your eyes that you were the one" Life would be so much easier....But what would be the fun in that? I think the best way for everyone to get over all this bitterness is think about what is really important...PULLING!!! AND IF SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT WITH MY MAIN CHOP IT AND PULL MY RESERVE...then life is much easier...if only I could spend all of my tie in the air I would have no stress in my life...
Kathryn...

You never know what is going to happen, no matter how much you want to. I hate being hurt and I know I do it to myself by trusting someone with my heart, but then I have to think what if I hadn't and he was the one, and I pushed him away by not letting him in. I am so confused and it sucks. I think the best way for everyone to get over all this bitterness

I try to just open up and deal with the pain, if it comes, in the future. A lot of people guard themselves in future relationships b/c of what the guy/girl before did to them. This doesn't let the future interests have a fair chance at getting in. But I do understand that its hard to just open up like that. I guess I just keep trying:|

think about what is really important...PULLING!!! AND IF SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT WITH MY MAIN CHOP IT AND PULL MY RESERVE...then life is much easier...if only I could spend all of my tie in the air I would have no stress in my life...
Kathryn...

the problem here is that the MAIN might get upset about fooling around with the reserve, and you don't want the two most important things in your life to fight over your head;)

I'm still not sure it's worth it to go through the pain of losing someone just to experience the brief happiness til it ends....

I'm with Sunshine.

Get a few knives planted in your back and you start keeping your back against the wall. [:/]

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

LMFAO... No $h*t! fighting both would not be any fun. I have not cheated on my main yet, but then again I have been paying packers and jumping demo gear, I wont be able to jump my own gear until the first, because I have had to downsize to it and because I can't finishing paying my rigger until then, and hopefully I wont need to cheat on that main for a while because my reserve is a bit smaller than my main...126 vs 135... not a big difference but I am still on a 150 right now and I want at least 20 jumps on my 135 before I chop...I hope...
Kathryn

cuz it's fun! A relationship doesn't have to be forever or even exclusive for it to be good. I don't consider every date an audition for becoming someone's life partner.. I look at it as an opportunity to spend time with someone I like. Maybe it's sexual, maybe it's not but the point is it's fun.. Hopefully for both.

Yikes! I so hope, ChopChop, that not all men view dating this way. I actually go into a relationship looking at them as a possible, long term relationship. If I'm interested in just friendship, it's just friendship. And, if I wanted just sex, I could use a toy to relieve that tension.

Hey... I didn't say a long-term relationship couldn't happen.. I just don't put that kind of pressure on things. If the hope and expectation isn't there, it is much easier to relax and enjoy yourself. If it's relaxing and fun, it is much more likely to be good and longer term.
:P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures