sangiro

Dangerous Dropzone

Actually, they already make a lion repellant -- it's called a .30-.30..........

Damn!!! All I want to do it get rich quick!!! I guess, though, if you want to land in a clear (lion free) area, you could easily slip some raw hamburger, or a porterhouse in someones jumpsuit, then they could sort of "take one for the team". You could make a game show out of it like that "weakest link" thing!! :o lol

lol I could make a mint if I came up with an aresol lion repellant!!

Great idea...
The Parachute Association of South Africa is advising visiting skydivers to take extra precautions and keep alert when skydiving in Africa. Prides of lion are present in the area and pose a threat not unlike the proverbial Farmer McNasty cow. PASA has therefore recommended that skydivers jumping in Africa wear noisy little bells on their jumpsuits so as to startle the lions and scare them off . They have also advised skydivers to carry pepper mace spray with them in case of an encounter with a lion. PASA also recommends that skydivers be vigilant and look out for fresh signs of lion activity. You can recognize the difference between cows and lions by a close study of their faeces. Cow dung is big, wet and contains traces of leaves and grass. Lion dung on the other hand is smaller, drier, has little bells in it and smells like pepper. ;)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Cow dung is big, wet and contains traces of leaves and grass. Lion dung on
the other hand is smaller, drier, has little bells in it and smells like pepper.

BWaaaaaaaahahahaha!!! Say.......that lion has an awesome Javelin and full face too!! :D

You guys are killing me !! STOP already !
I've busted out in laughter 3 times in the last 3 minutes, and my co-workers are giving me the look ( you know, the one that says "Well, he IS a skydiver -- time to call those dudes in the white coats -- AGAIN !"
The Laughing PLF King

Hey Sangiro
Wasn't that the weekend the Norris family came to visit at Citrusdal? You know lots of little red-maned people with hangovers you SO did not want to f@ck with?
;)
/s
PS I am only this brave because I know he won't see this and I am in a different hemisphere to the ginja ninja!

once your past the lions, the next challenge is exiting and avoiding the prop!!

Nah, just have the DZO remove the emergency exit window (4th from aft) and you can climb out and stand on the wheel well. Might be a bit of a squeeze for tandems though. Good test for your pin and handle protection systems.
Blues, squares,
PTiger

The Parachute Association of South Africa is advising visiting skydivers to take extra precautions and keep alert when skydiving in Africa. Prides of lion are present in the area and pose a threat not unlike the proverbial Farmer McNasty cow. PASA has therefore recommended that skydivers jumping in Africa wear noisy little bells on their jumpsuits so as to startle the lions and scare them off . They have also advised skydivers to carry pepper mace spray with them in case of an encounter with a lion. PASA also recommends that skydivers be vigilant and look out for fresh signs of lion activity. You can recognize the difference between cows and lions by a close study of their faeces. Cow dung is big, wet and contains traces of leaves and grass. Lion dung on the other hand is smaller, drier, has little bells in it and smells like pepper.

LOL

That picture is so kewl... but where are their rigs??? At least they are just staying out of the sun till thier next load...bwaahahaha

Anyone here from Skydive Miami are there still gators out there to the west of the DZ??... I remember seeing gators when taking off to the west down there... but that was long ago in the 70's

Amazon