Sebazz1

My New Toy!! Vroom vroom vroom...

It's just a starter bike so nobody laugh at me. I got this bike for $500.00 and it runs great. Just got it fully serviced, insured, registered, passed my motorcycle license (100% might I add;)) all said and done I am in to this thing for $1,000.00... Oh I have a year to take the skills test but I'm scheduling an appointment right now.

It's sooo fun. On my way to the beach last night though I ran out of gas. DOH! So that's what that blinking "res" symbol means:$. Who would have thought to check if there was gas in tthe thing? Not me I guess. Well, thanks to the nice people at "Apple Jacks" on Highway 84 who where able to scrounge up enough gas for me to make it back to town to fill my tank:)...

Don't worry, I'll be safe...:)

Next bike is gonna be one big @ss mama jama bimmer bike. Those things look cool. One step at a time thoughB|...

EDITED TO ADD: THESE PICTURES ARE SAFE FOR WORK. MY PEEPEE IS NOT SHOWING IN ANY OF THESE PICS.

It's just a starter bike so nobody laugh at me. I got this bike for $500.00 and it runs great. Just got it fully serviced, insured, registered, passed my motorcycle license (100% might I add;)) all said and done I am in to this thing for $1,000.00... Oh I have a year to take the skills test but I'm scheduling an appointment right now.

It's sooo fun. On my way to the beach last night though I ran out of gas. DOH! So that's what that blinking "res" symbol means:$. Who would have thought to check if there was gas in tthe thing? Not me I guess. Well, thanks to the nice people at "Apple Jacks" on Highway 84 who where able to scrounge up enough gas for me to make it back to town to fill my tank:)...

Don't worry, I'll be safe...:)

Next bike is gonna be one big @ss mama jama bimmer bike. Those things look cool. One step at a time thoughB|...

Man, I wish there was a way to like peek at these threads before you open them, i couldn't decide if it was worth seeing what It sounded like, vs. this, which is cool....but man, what a dillemma.:P

Yeah, Ivan has ruined me....
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Don't let 'em give you shit, that's a great starter bike, and you got a killer deal on it! Enjoy!

That's a lot smarter move than going out and buying a giant ground pounder right off the bat! Be safe and have fun on it!

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

Seb, that is a very sporty ride!

We will have to meet at Alice's restaurant up in the San Mateo hills for breakfast or lunch real soon. That is one of the best motorcycle roads on the planet.

Always wear boots, gloves, leather or that new armor stuff, and a helmet. I have a Shoei Synchrotec helmet that I wear when touring with my Mrs. The face opens up which is convenient when you're sittin in the heat at traffic lights, it shuts into a full-face.

Not a starter bike at all Seb! Supercoolio!

Look at the attached picture. That is something to NEVER do on a motorcycle. Except at a dropzone.

Look at the attached picture. That is something to NEVER do on a motorcycle. Except at a dropzone

Why do I have a feeling that's Chris DeBar? Probably cause it is huhB|...

P.S. I know all those roads around the junction all up and down skyline and 84 very very well. My stompin groundsB|

Nice bike -- it'll go anywhere you want it to, and faster than you should -- what else could you want?

Even when it's hot out, wear protective gear. Just buy the stuff that lets air in.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

What, did you take it out of a CASA?

Nope I decided to high side it around a corner at 70 MPH.

Good Leathers and a full face helmut are where it's at. Use em.
-
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

WOOHOOO!!! B| Sweet.

Hey Seb, you be very, very careful, saw a fatality on the Ortega Hwy last weekend - car vs bike. We like your sweet lil mug around here~! :)

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.