Sebazz1

My New Toy!! Vroom vroom vroom...

Hmmmm......Sebazzz.......bike......water-skiing tow rope.....creepers.....roller blades.......

Ahhh the possibilities for destructive recreation that I can forsee....
:)
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Smart man with a starter bike. Few things more embarassing than laying a new bike down in the dealership lot 'cause ya ain't been riding long enough to learn. I'll post some picks of my new baby for ya (as soon as I get teh (*&^%% things to load). Just picked it up after riding the beater bike for a couple years.
Good luck, drive fast, take chances and for God sake don't wear a helmet!:D
Hearts & Minds
2 to the Heart-
1 to the Mind-
Home of the Coconut Lounge, Spa, & Artillery Range

Before you go any further, call 800-cc-rider and get into a safe riding class, unless you've already taken one. The safe riding class gets you out of taking the practical test, since it's built-in to the course. It's only an evening and most of a weekend.

Let's ride!

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

hehehe it's a girls bike, not to dis-similar to Cora's:D:D:D:D

But as you said you do have to start somewhere;)

Noice (girls) Bike Seb:P

This is my bike a 1979 Cafe Racer with a lightly worked motor 1000cc engine and 275000kms on the clock, still gets ridden daily to work and back and often to the DZ:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Honda crusier an 800 I think?
Dammit she told me today and I've forgotten>:(
But I know it's a Honda ctusier with flat barsB|
Chicks on bike look COOLB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Nice wheels Seb:)Have fun with it.

As for all the safety advice.
When I get to scan it in I have some 'cool' pics of what I looked like after throwing myself off a VFR 750 at about 100kph wearing nothing but jeans and a tee shirt.:SB|
Angles looked after my head and face that day:ph34r:
I did knock a fist sized dent in the tank using nothing but my balls though:ph34r: Oooooow

Oh and never ride without boots.....keep them toes and ankles covered. You don't even have to fall to trash your feet;)

Very Sweet! Great choice. It a quick, nimble, comfortable bike that you are going to enjoy. Please remember that most other people on the road won't see you until it's too late so stay aware. Especially watch out for soccer moms in minivans. Stay safe
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Ah, Seb. the memories. my first two bikes were 450 nighthawks. wrecked 'em both.
now I have a Suzuki Katana 750 that I don't ride enough. have fun, wear leathers, and don't wreck.

oh, and don't ride with Peter, either. he's a lunatic.

<><><><><><>
Q: "Do you think it gets boring just flying around or is there more to it?"
A: "I've never seen a bird get bored with flight and decide to start walking instead."

Sebbie,
I am shocked and foremost dissapointed in you my ex-friend. I cant believe you bought a rice grinder. I though that you had more sense than this but I guess I was wrong again my friends. But I guess for 500 bucks you dont have to worry too much when some jerk-off pulls out in front of you and you have to lay it down. Or some idiot talking on the phone decides to pull into your lane cause the ornamental in front of him is driving to slow and you swerve to avaoid him and lay it down. Or, well you get the point. Congrats buddy and be careful, theres a lot of people out there that dont look out for motorcycles or there riders. Have fun

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

Now all you need is a chick to ride on the back of that thang. Lucky for you i know a girl that LOVES to be a bike bitch. :)

YEP!!....ME!, If that's what it takes to get to Rantoul 2004, I'll shave my ass & get the "brazilian WAX job" (wheres that.......damn!, where's my THONG!):D