redtwiga

If you could live anywhere in the world

Yes, Colorado is a very nice place to live. There is so much to do here.

You're supposed to be telling these fine folks what a horrible place Colorado is (to keep more people from moving here). But since she's a skydiver (and god knows we need more female skydivers here), maybe I'll cut you some slack. ;)

Excuse me, but didn't you move here from somewhere? Where was that again? Oh I remember now, Canada. See, everyone's got to come from somewhere.

And yes, we could use some more skydivers. Like it's not already hard enough to get on a load at a certain DZ. (oh no, did I just say that out loud?)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I use to live in Spain and I loved it! Great food, nice, layback people, good wine....

So, if I could live anywhere in the world I would pick Spain, Italy or Monte Carlo (very expensive, but nice)!!!;)

MEN: you can't live with 'em, you can't shoot 'em, but you can act psychotic and keep 'em off balance.
HISPA #10

Well, I'll answer the question in my own little way.

You see, I have never really cared where I lived, and I still don't, geographically at least.

Where I live is not important (except certain parts of Nevada and Utah-I NEED to be around a DZ).

What is important is who I live around. Not with, just near. I need friends. Like minds. People whoare true individuals, not just "follow the crowd" lemmings.

That said, I live near very few of these people right now. Sad, but I'm not moving. Instead, I'll travel to meet more and more of them. Driving for a living has it's advantages....
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Mostly right here in Australia - like so many people who move here from overseas I have no plans what so ever to leave again. B| You have to experience it to understand.
If I had a lot of money, I would also have a nice little summer residence in either Northern Italy or the South of France. Sitting in the sunset with a bottle of local wine and enjoying the local food on summer nights....
---------------------------------------------------------
When people look like ants - pull. When ants look like people - pray.

I guess that part about "and Skymama jumps there" is just understood.

Well, yeah! I already told you about all the other people going there just for you, the SkyMama team... :P

Must... resist... urge... to... stalk.... :P
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

Southern Africa - because it is the best Weather, lifestyle and REAL wildlife (not like here in poncy UK where we were told Wales had WILD sheep!)

otherwise Zurich - why cause like I like the ppl, food and its generally a cool place.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

I completely agree that people make a place. The community dictates how much I enjoy any environment. (Oops! Does that make me a sheep??) If there aren't some really inquisitive freaks around I can get bored. That said, a lot of people seem to say Hawaii. Hmmm...

Okay, question for the masses. Except for those living in Colorado, a lot of oyu have described beatiful sounding places to live that are giving me happy daydreams. Why aren't you there? Specific stories/reasons, please.

B|

I would go to Switzerland, right in the area around the Matterhorn. That is the most beautiful place I've ever been, and could you imagine the skydives?!?!?! B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

You asked for reason why - because as nice as my homeland was it is now royally f*cked up. Today Zimbabwe put the price of fuel up by 500% - and no that is not a typo! 6 yrs of a shrinking economy and chaos! For all ppl's bitching about it I actually don't mind the UK though.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Today Zimbabwe put the price of fuel up by 500% - and no that is not a typo!

Wonder who F%$ked up Zim to start off with!.... mm thats a discussion for another time!! I'm with Tonto AFRICA rocks!!

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

I have spent MANY happy summers in Sibenik....... what a beautiful country. Croatia is the keeper of my heart

Sibenik is nice place. To say better, whole Croatia is beautiful.B|
Will you visit us again? Consider yourself invited.;)
I see that your origins are from here somewhere. How come you ended in SA?

Igor

Yes, I travelled around, Split, Zagreb, when Croatia was part of Yugoslavia I went to Belgrade...ahhh so beautiful!!

I have family in Montenegro and in Sibenik. How I got to SA, ahhh that is for a PM! :P

Feel free to PM me, we can chat

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

***On a house boat

Mmmm -- can I come live with you? You'll need a crew, right?

Wendy W.

Most def... If we got a few more people, it could be a huge house boat (sometimes called a yacht) B| Ahh, to live in international waters all the time. Who's rules would we follow? our own of course!

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)