Viking

Well i was just 5-10 mins shy of getting robbed at the bank

I just went to work to pick up my paycheck and then deposit it at my bank (Pacific Marine Federal Credit Union) as i was driving into the parking lot, cops were swarming around the place and turning away any customers.

Someone had just robbed the place!! If i had put on those dirty pair of shorts instead taking the time to get a clean pair out of the dryer i would have been in for a much longer day than i had barganed for!:o

So anyone want a cheeseburger?:)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Wow, funny how things work out.

Years and years ago I waited tables at a very fancy restaurant. I was scheduled to work, but one of the other gals wanted some extra money since she and her children were going on a vacation. So, I gave her my night shift. Turns out the place got held up that night. On a sad note, the gal that worked my shift was killed in the process [:/]
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Yeah I just barely avoided a military coup in Kenya years ago. If it wasn't for serendipity I probably be dead by now.
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

And the moral of the story would be...........it pays to reuse your same shorts for the last week.....:P

Edited to revise it....no harm intended Viking.....
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I think what probably saved him was the fact he was carrying all those rolls of coins. Robbers don't like them. It slows their getaway.

:D:D I don't use the rolls anymore as I just take my ziplock bag of coins to the local market and dump it in the bin. It's usually good for a 12 pack and a bag of chips/beef jerky.B|

If i had put on those dirty pair of shorts instead taking the time to get a clean pair out of the dryer i would have been in for a much longer day than i had barganed for!

that's why you should always listen to your Mom & wear clean underwear.

What if you had been shot, and they took you into surgery, and the doctor noticed you were wearing dirty underwear?:o:o:o
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

lol no thanx man i'd rather be on this side of the story. What if that guy went physco and sprayed the place with bullets?
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin