pegasus

Boobs vs A new rig

Just wanted ya'll opinion.... I have been saving for quite sometime and until I got into skydiving it was "my boobie fund" I am one of those unfortunate people who was not blessed with boobs. However now, I am completely torn! Boobs or a new rig....what do you think?

Definiately a rig...
More than a mouth/hand full is a waste anyway.:)
Natural is always better too.

Just my opinion...weather you like it or not.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

post of a pic of your boobs and the rig you want to buy and we'll let ya know;)

hahaha just kidding. you can get your boobs fixed, meet a rich guy and get him to buy you a rig... ever think of it that way?

won't work the other way around though, you won't be able to buy a rig and then find a skydiver bf who would buy you new boobies, we're all too poor:S
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

As an EXPERT Boobie master, let me tell you one thing, NOTHING LIKE THE REAL THING, regardless of size.

GET A KICK ASS RIG!!!!

(and post a pic of your boobies....for the archives.) :)

another thought, you can always sell your rig and get boobs later. you can't sell your boobs and get a rig later though

Didn't pamela anderson sell her boobs?

Of course boobs are dangerous, I believe anna nichole's dog choked on one of hers didn't he/she?

post of a pic of your boobs and the rig you want to buy and we'll let ya know

Totally true. How else could you get a fair and impartial evaluation? As I have years of experience in boobie evaluation, what better than the advice of a professional? Think of me as a doctor (except with all the medical stuff). :)

Just wanted ya'll opinion.... I have been saving for quite sometime and until I got into skydiving it was "my boobie fund" I am one of those unfortunate people who was not blessed with boobs. However now, I am completely torn! Boobs or a new rig....what do you think?

You can't be serious!! A RIG! Who needs boobs? I don't have any! haha. Plus, I hate the whole fake thing, I think being natural is much more beautiful. :)

Angela.

Of course boobs are dangerous

A well known fact. Historically, there was Helen of Troy's boobies that started a war. Cleopatra's boobies started another. On a personal level, the cause of two bicycle wrecks on the first day of college (I live in Florida... you understand).

This is why boobies should only be handled by experts. We understand the risks, but it is a sacrifice for the betterment of society. :)

Definitely a rig. The rig will let you skydive, and aside from the usual skydiving dangers, has few complications. The boobs won't affect your skydiving, and may have complications ranging from impacted implants to annoying dorks talking to your tits instead of you.

Besides, boobs aren't important...nipplesare VERY important! ;)

Iceman
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

I was not blessed with a full head of hair and while it would be really cool to fix this, in time I have come accept it (even though I know most women don't like bald men). I like women with proportial breasts for their bodies, but it's your personality that counts. And if you can enhance your personality by enhancing your skydiving career via a new rig, then my vote would go (which it did) towards a new rig. :$

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Pegasus, you cannot be serious. You should get the new rig, of course! Use the money for your skydiving gear and jumps.

Also, natural breasts look much nicer than the fake breasts, which you can spot a mile away. I have overheard so many negative comments from men about women that have fake breasts. They have a difficult time respecting these women because they end up getting the wrong kind of attention. Is that what you want? [:/]

Anyway, Pegasus, you wrote this in the "Showering with the opposite sex" thread.

"Each to their own, if your omfy with it cool, it not thats cool too. I am a very open kind of person & it wouldnt bother me. I am the first to get extra altitude of jumps and run around topless after a few drinks. We are all different & thats what makes are family so great."

If you are open and happy with your body, then why change it?
:) B|

It's cool that you accept the no-hair thing. Mine has a lot of gray, but it's still there, so I'm good with it.

I met a girl at Rantoul who said how much attention that she had received since she went blonde. She cut her hair differently, changed her makeup, went blonde, lost some weight, and wore padded shoes to make her look taller. She said that the tanning booth tan made her look more outdoorsy and active. (Laying still makes you look more active:D)

Apparently, the inside you isn't as important as the outside you if no one ever talks to the outside you. Maybe that's just because guys are superficial.

I was not blessed with a full head of hair and while it would be really cool to fix this, in time I have come accept it (even though I know most women don't like bald men).

WHAT?! Women DON'T like bald men? You mean I've been lied to? :P Who cares anyway..

Pegasus: get the rig!

"Each to their own, if your omfy with it cool, it not thats cool too. I am a very open kind of person & it wouldnt bother me. I am the first to get extra altitude of jumps and run around topless after a few drinks. We are all different & thats what makes are family so great."

:) B|

I'm going to your DZ..:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

------------------------------------------------------------------------In Reply To
------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to your DZ..

LOL! No, no, no! That is what Pegasus wrote in response to the "Showering with the opposite sex" thread. I am completely the opposite. Only my significant other gets to see me nude. :$ I was just wondering why she wrote that, yet is considering getting implants. It seems to me that she is comfortable with her body.