freeflyz

What to do!!!!!

You could start by cleaning it up ;) hehe

seriously though, did it stain it or anything? Oxyclean is pretty good at getting stuff liek that out...so is resolve carpet cleaner...i used that once when my cat did the same thing to my dads pool table

*daizey*

My father in law used to say something about kitty guisada :P

That said, hydrogen peroxide gets a lot of organic stains and debris out -- you might want to try that after removing what you can.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

OUCH.. 3000.00 bucks and no "75.00 almost real mostly vinal and probably cheap pastic pool table cover", with a cat around????

Siamese, three rails in the side!

Good luck cleaning it up, but on the flip side, slate does not hold a smell and felt is fairly cheap!

SMA#18

Chat Au Vin - (Cat Braised in Wine)

Ingredients (6 servings)

2 ½ lb cat, cut-up
6 bacon slices
diced ½ lb whole mushrooms
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 C sliced green onions
chopped parsley
1 tsp salt
1 C cat drippings, strained
8 sm new potatoes, scrubbed
¼ tsp pepper
8 sm white onions, peeled
½ tsp dried thyme leaves
1 C Burgundy wine

Instructions

Skin and declaw large house cat, preferably a long-haired one because they are particularly annoying. Bone cat, dice meat and boil skeleton for drippings. In large skillet, sauté diced bacon and green onions until bacon is crisp. Remove and drain on paper towel. Add cat pieces to skillet and brown well on all sides. Remove the cat when it has browned and set aside. Put peeled onions, mushrooms, potatoes and garlic in crock-pot. Add browned cat pieces, bacon and green onions, salt, pepper, thyme, potatoes and cat drippings. Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours. During last hour, add Burgundy and cook on high. Garnish with chopped parsley and catnip-stuffed mouse.

Not much will help poor kitty now, but the next time you hear her/him start coughing put a little bit of vaseline on his/her paw. Licking it off with line the throat with a smooth substance that will get the hair to go down and not come up.

As far as the table, don't use anything with a bleaching property as it will discolor the fabric, and don't use a brush as it will rip the fabric.

Good luck!

Jennifer
Arianna Frances

That said, hydrogen peroxide gets a lot of organic stains and debris out -- you might want to try that after removing what you can.

Wen,

Debris? that gives me such a funny visual. thanks!
All I can think of it flying organic cat stains on his pool table.

youre pus must've had a raging party, luis.
are you sure it was YOUR cat who stained the table. there may be a mix of dna in it:o
My photos

My Videos