Casch

What is YOUR Definition of Sex?

if the rapist is going to beat you for not bending to their will, imagine what they'd do to you for that

That sort of concept has always been hard for me to grasp. Someone tries to put me in a situation where I have to do something or they'll be violent with me...well, I tend to anger and break them.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

narf... it's splitting hairs, i know, but i consider sex to be, if possible, penis entering vagina. Obviously this changes if the people onvolved are collectively lacking one of the 2 main ingredients.

Oral sex is a sexual activity
Anal sex is a sexual activity
Mutual Masturbation a sexual activity

The oral/anal modifier reduces the "sex" part to something that is sex-like, but not quite. In oral, the mouth is replacing one of the genatalia, with anal, it's the anus.

Are they sexual? certainly!! they're simulating sex in one manner or another... are they actually sex? no.... simulating a hamburger with a veggie-pattie for meat is not a hamburger... it's simulating a hamburger. It is hamburger-like, but missing one of the key ingredients.

again I say...add incest, shake, and pour...
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Oral is NOT sex! I'm in a combative mood today! Anyone wanna argue with me on that? :ph34r:

um, it's called "oral sex". Oral is an adjective, not a verb.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

You're not female

*looking down*Holy shit! :P:P

Still, though, when I was teaching those self defense classes, the women there had the same attitude. The attitude of "you fuck with me and I will break you", they came to learn how to actually do that.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

And I'll ask you again....is it wrong for two people in the same family to kiss with tongue? Is that sex?

Yes.

Edited to say: Would you "tounge" kiss your Dad or your Mom?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I would define "Sex" as any physical activity between two or more people where the desired result is the Climax/Orgasm of one or more of the participants.

Oral is Sex.
Hand Job is Sex.
Mutual Masturbation is Sex.
If the objective of the activity is to get someone off, then it is sex.

Sex show, sex store, etc. It doesn't mean that they're sex, too!

In those cases, its sex thats the adjective.....:P

I think trying to define "sex" based on what people consider cheating or incest is backwards... it depends if, for one person, sex means the actual act of penetration or if sex means sexual activity...
Remster

if the rapist is going to beat you for not bending to their will, imagine what they'd do to you for that

That sort of concept has always been hard for me to grasp. Someone tries to put me in a situation where I have to do something or they'll be violent with me...well, I tend to anger and break them.

that's cause you have the mentual fortutide to do so and the physical strength to back ti up... oh and you're male. Not that guys don't get raped, but it's much less common.

it's a very different story for most wome -- testosterone is on the guy's side and so it society's history of teaching women to get submissive. The self-preservation instinct kicks in and you do whatever you thing you have to to get out of it alive... if he says blow him, you blow him....

remember that there are people out there who can get smahed in the balls and take it.. god forbid you bite one of those guys... you're dead.

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

[

reply]

um, it's called "oral sex". Oral is an adjective, not a verb.

Okay...there are many phrases with "sex" in it, though. Sex show, sex store, etc. It doesn't mean that they're sex, too! :D

No, it's the combination of the 2 words that make it Sex... as NightJumps & Thontanos pointed out the actual definitions. I'm sorry if you don't orgaism from oral sex. But the definition remains.

And as for insertion.
What are you doing when puting a penis in a mouth or a tongue in a vagina? Inserting it. when you put ___ in ___ you're inserting it.
Paper in a folder, pickle in a jar, meat in between pieces of bread....

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

If the objective of the activity is to get someone off, then it is sex.

I dated a girl who could get off from having her nipples played with.... is that sex?

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

I think we need to spend less time typing and more time having sex.
Umm....I'm all alone.....

I was there for 6 hours on Sunday. You never even mentioned it. :D We had PLENTY of time between jumps.

I thought you were shy!

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....