skyesspot

I may never eat it again...

What is Jell-O made of?

Believe me, you don't want to know. The gelatin in Jell-O is made up of boiled bones, hides, and sinews from pigs and cattle - basically any left-over animal parts. To make the gelatin taste and look good, food coloring, sugar, and flavoring are added.

:S

YUCKY!!
Life is too short. Don't sweat the small stuff.

What is Jell-O made of?

Believe me, you don't want to know. The gelatin in Jell-O is made up of boiled bones, hides, and sinews from pigs and cattle - basically any left-over animal parts. To make the gelatin taste and look good, food coloring, sugar, and flavoring are added.

:S

YUCKY!!

Jello is not for eating! Well, unless there is alcohol involved. Jello, dear Skyesspot, is for wrestling...Welcome to the present.

Edited: Sppeling
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Are you sure about that? I once worked in a Hog slaughter plant. I worked in the Rendering dept. where they process all of the stuff you are talking about and it ends up as Meat and Bone meal. That is used to add protein in animal feed, such as dog food.

Oh yeah, we've got some great steak houses around here...

Summerville steakhouse...mmmmmmm
Even Texas Roadhouse is pretty good, for a chain. Atleast its a hell of a lot better then Outback, which SUCKS. They have some good side dishes, but the meat that Outback uses doesn't taste really good and they don't season their steaks for crap.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I was a vegetarian for 8 years and did ALOT of research on food during that time.

I did not eat jell-o or gummie candies becuase they are made from gelatin, which is made from the LINING of pigs stomachs - no hooves or anus' or anything else. Thats what SPAM is made of :P

Jennifer
Arianna Frances

and you needed that ???
the day I started skydiving I quit eating... no meney left :P

I agree where do you find extra money to eat? You must live in a place that barely has good skydive weather days. Unlike here in AZ...If I find extra money, I just figure out a way to turn it into another jump ticket...you only live once you know, might as well not eat and spend lots of time in the air while you can than sit on your arse and get fat. However, during the week I am at home with my kids, so I do make sure they eat, and my mom forces me to eat too. I have yet to convince her that I can live on air time alone.
Kathryn

>The gelatin in Jell-O is made up of boiled bones, hides, and sinews from pigs and cattle . . .

Soon, a company will begin making oil from leftover turkey parts. It should be an interesting way to get some domestically-produced fuel (and you don't have to eat it.)

Oh yeah, we've got some great steak houses around here...

Summerville steakhouse...mmmmmmm
Even Texas Roadhouse is pretty good, for a chain. Atleast its a hell of a lot better then Outback, which SUCKS. They have some good side dishes, but the meat that Outback uses doesn't taste really good and they don't season their steaks for crap.

Well, when you get back up Ft. Worth way, drop by the stockyards - yeah yeah, touristy shit but listen anyway - go to H3. They have a brandy seared steak that I swear will make your eye's roll back in your head. Absolutely the BEST steak I have ever had. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real

So. It tastes good, so who cares?

Same with hotdogs and such. It tastes good, so who cares.

I agree 100%!!

My friends and family know...if I am eating something and enjoying it........I DON'T want to know what it is!!

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter