yardhippie

Favorite Dead animals for eating!

there are just too damn many for a poll, so just ad lib and let us know. My preference is pig, whole, grilled... as stated in the "steak" thread!

happy butchering!! :P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

there are just too damn many for a poll, so just ad lib and let us know. My preference is pig, whole, grilled... as stated in the "steak" thread!

Slugs.

Do them up with butter and garlic, put them in a snail shell and voila! L'escargot!

Blue skies,

Winsor

toss-up between a nice grilled filet, or a properly boiled lobster, chilled, with garlic butter for dipping.

hell, why not have them both. god invented surf and turf for a reason.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Slugs.

Do them up with butter and garlic, put them in a snail shell and voila! L'escargot!

Ok... I'lll allow this one. B/c it dose fit the criteria. Its an animal, and its dead! Bon Appitite! B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Moo Mobile!

Thick, slightly branded on each side(one side optional), garlic salt & butter & pepper - sauce to baste it with, and a little lemon juice to seal it before cooking. (Don't forget the freshly ground black pepper. Yummy...

Money saving tip: Buy a large porterhouse steak - Remove bone from both cuts of meat and voila you now have a fillet minon and a new york strip. The Strip for you, and the fillet for the pretty lady that you invited over so you could impress her with your cooking.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

my favorite Dead animal for eating would be grilled salmon with lemon pepper and rice pilaf.

yep... I second the grilled salmon but over a bed of romaine with croutons and ceasar dressing.. yummy! B|;):P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Trust me Jeanne.. i saw that on one of your earlier posts btu i knew i had no way to deal with it in the byron heat for 3 days.. i do get nice fresh-caught salmon at the market on my way home, though, so all is good.. ;)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

I love fresh salmon.. BUT not the ranch stuff...the meat on most of that is not firm and the taste if VERY different from the BIG chinook or silvers that spend thier time at sea escaping from predators till they become predators in thier own right.

I would love to get some people to come up and spend some time fishing in mid AUG of next year... usually we have our limit of fish by 8 am... so a quick drive to Mollala after an early moring of fishing is doable. None of the people I know down in Oregon.. are skydivers..so the ideal scenario... get up at 4:30 am....cross the Columbia River Bar.. catch a limit of fish.... hop in the truck with the FRESH OCEAN Caught salmon and cruise to Mollala ( 2 hours) for a day of sky leaping.. then fire up the BBQ in the afternoon...mmmm

Jeanne

I agree chocolate should be listed.... however prawns , fried with homemade olive oli and white wine and garlic just like they do in Croatia *Dalmatian style* mmmmmmm yummy

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball