prepheckt

How many showers do you take a day?

I know this is kind of a weird question, but I'm curious. I've noticed that I take alot of showers per day, but it depends on what I do that day. I usually shower in the morning, because it helps wake me up, then after PE class, then my workout in the afternoon, then I go swimming later that evening, and one after that. Does anyone esle find this weird?
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Now days always 1 sometimes 2.

When I was in the Corps of Cadets I found myself taking 3-5 showers a day. Especially when I was a fish, simple due to the amount of PT being done, etc.

Morning PT, shower, then class. If it was really hot, I'd have to shower after that (those uniforms we had are NOT good for hot weather). Then PE class (if I had one that sememster, take one then. Then class again, then afternoon PT, take one then. Then Evening formation and study time. I'd usually take one then too.

So to answer your question, no, I don't think its weird, it all depends on your activity level throughout the day. Now, those guys that take showers every other day or so...hey, guess what, we can smell you on the jump plane!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I think it depends on how much physical activity you do, and how hot and sweaty u get!! From what u said it seems normal to have as many as u do!!

How many do u have on a day you aren't swimming and doing PE??;)

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

There are certainly some people at the DZ or a Boogie that could use more showers or better soap. When wuffos ask me why I jump out of a plane I often mention the stench of some of these guys as the reason [:/]

How many do u have on a day you aren't swimming and doing PE??

1-2...right now, I'm writing mutiple reasearch papers, so I don't have as much time to exercise as much as I normally would, so I'm getting fat again...(Mitchell Hall is serving this really really fantastic chocolate cake, and its not helping in the slightest).
-9 toes

I know this is kind of a weird question, but I'm curious. I've noticed that I take alot of showers per day, but it depends on what I do that day. I usually shower in the morning, because it helps wake me up, then after PE class, then my workout in the afternoon, then I go swimming later that evening, and one after that. Does anyone esle find this weird?

You seem to have forgotten that this is an international forum which includes people from France, Spain, Italy and Greece. For them you need to put in the option once every 2 or 3 days. For northern Europe you needed to ask questions like, How many days in a row will you wear the same collared shirt? or Have ever considered using deoderant?
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

I shower every morning. If I get a good amount of exercise or mow the lawn, I'll shower again. About 4-5 times a week I take an evening bath with my daughter. Got to scrub her, because she likes to play with her hair after eating. And some meals instantly require bathing her. See attached.

:)

You seem to have forgotten that this is an international forum which includes people from France, Spain, Italy and Greece. For them you need to put in the option once every 2 or 3 days. For northern Europe you needed to ask questions like, How many days in a row will you wear the same collared shirt? or Have ever considered using deoderant?

I stand rebuked....:$
-9 toes

I do not see Zero as an answer. Hmmmmmm.

O.K. I guess I will have to conform this once and say One.

It really depends though on what your doing. When driving almost non-stop across the country the answer would be Zero.

If you are a real backwoods HillBilly or live in a commune the answer would be Once a week possibly even a month. Yes I do know people like this. No, I do not hang out with them. One works with me. Total disgusting.

Anyway, it is a little strange that you take a shower before you exercize. Not to mention 4 is a bit much. It might almost even be unhealthy. I am not medically trained though.

Oh Well, Just a few words to start this thread into a full steam ahead mode. :ph34r:

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Once a week weather I need it or not.

J/K... Seriously, at least one in the am to wake up. Then after the treadmill, whenver that happens, and of course right after sex.

So, yeah, once a day is all.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

And some meals instantly require bathing her. See attached.

That doesn't look excessive. I looked like that in the Carbone's tent at Rantoul, but nobody said anything about it. And I took a shower the very next morning.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

That doesn't look excessive. I looked like that in the Carbone's tent at Rantoul, but nobody said anything about it. And I took a shower the very next morning.

That could be. But with you it doesn't matter. Sort of like having a car that is so shitty you don't bother washing it or changing the oil. :P

But with you it doesn't matter. Sort of like having a car that is so shitty you don't bother washing it or changing the oil.

That remark would hurt my feelings, if I had any......or if I had any respect at all for your opinions. :P

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

I do not see Zero as an answer. Hmmmmmm.

O.K. I guess I will have to conform this once and say One.

It really depends though on what your doing. When driving almost non-stop across the country the answer would be Zero.

:D:D Ok...so driving cross country, it was zero. But other than that experience with you, I know you take 1 or 2 a day. ;):P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

. . . and of course right after sex . . .

You could just wipe yourself off on her curtains.. :P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

After a long road trip a good long shower feels so good. It's almost like the road grime gets into your car.

I'm w/ lazyfrog "usually 1 on normal workday, otherwise depends on physicall activity, weather, who is waiting in the shower" On vacation in Mexico w/ my so, I took about 4 - 6/day :).

I don't think there's any medical reasons for less frequent showers, you just end up w/ dry skin & hair - which can be treated.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

In the summer in Florida, it is 90 degrees at 9am. It is so humid that you can sit in the shade and sweat. Around 2, I rinse off before I jump in the pool.

I like to stick my head in the sink to soak my hair. It keeps me cool for about an hour. It's not a fashion statement, but I didn't got to the dz for that.

I noticed that there was no option for "I am French". ;)

usually 1 on :(normal workday, otherwise depends on physicall activity, weather, who is waiting in the shower :P, if there is a shower available...

**wonder if there is a shower at EB??:P**

How many do u have on a day you aren't swimming and doing PE??

1-2...right now, I'm writing mutiple reasearch papers, so I don't have as much time to exercise as much as I normally would, so I'm getting fat again...(Mitchell Hall is serving this really really fantastic chocolate cake, and its not helping in the slightest).

I am not a cake fan *yuk* but I do know that thin guys....nah. I prefer men with something to hold!!!:P