Jimbo

How come you're not out skydiving?

to check out as an option for a second BM-only rig.

Hrmmmmm, a Birdman-only rig.....now there's an idear!

Must go PM someone....

Oh, yea, not jumping cause I just finally finished the roof tonight. Party next weekend, and if everything goes well, SGC the weekend after....
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Got out to Perris around 10 am only to find that operations were shut down due to high Santa Ana winds. The fires were still distant and the sky was clear, though a growing fire could be seen on the southern horizon. Shortly after 12 noon, the winds died down and an Otter load got up and jumped, the landings looked good and the people said it was nice. But by then the regional Air Traffic Control was being evacuated from their building and without them the DZ mgmt decided to bag it for the day. Fortunately the Bomb Shelter was open.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

I'm at work.

Every few years someone says "What are you going to do when you get too old to skydive?" and I shit myself and get a job.

Then I realise if I keep the job I'll never get old cos I'll die of bordom. (DZ.com is staving this feeling off at my present job.;))

It's a cycle. I'm due to toss it all in and skydive full time again in 2 years.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Me? I'm getting ready to head out to a concert with friends, both jumpers and whuffos.

What's your excuse?

-
Jim

at the time this was posted I had got up drug all my toys into the hangar, then they called weather and I took my still drunk/hungover ass back to bed. got up at 12 when they started the punkin chuckin contest!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865