Kerozene

Skydiver's education degree

Bachlor of Fine Arts -focus on painting and sculpture

&

BA -English literature

nothing to do with how i earn a living either. (building and repairing radar and radar exploitation systems). :P

edit for explantion..

Bachelor's in Art and Music History
Master's in Art History and Literature

I do Advertising/Marketing for a living - go figure.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Just got my bachelors degree in aerospace engineering (actually got the diploma framed a few weeks ago). Starting to consider either an MBA or a masters degree in engineering. Either way it's payed for 100% by the company I work for. That includes everything from application fees to books. Not only is it free, but I get $10,000 in stock when I graduate. The thought of more school and homework sounds awful right now, but I just cant give up the opportunity. I'm even considering a dual MBA/MS that would be completely online. No idea how that really works but it sounds better than going to school at night.

Dave

Hell that sounds like a good opportunity. Sounds like the company will be helpful with time off as well given the deal they're putting together. My fiancee is doing her MBA through her work and they're complete pricks so she can't wait to finish and leave.

My degree is Piled high and Deep which should be a hint as to what I think of it.

David

Degree in mechanical engineering (Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada)

Going to McGill (Montréal, Canada) for a master's in applied sciences (M. Ing or M. Sc. A)

I'm surprised that there are a lot of university graduates.

"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"

Bachelours in Mathematics (Rutgers 1997)
Associates in Psychology (Bergen Community 1995).

By the way I was a Psych major because I wanted to find a way to make easy money charging a tremendous amount of money as a Psychologist. But I left psychology because I came the realization that the field was mostly a bunch of liberal B.S. It is totally controlled, meaningless babble. I recall one time reading in a psych book that as researchers we had to be responsible and therefore not make experiments that might give racists amunition. For an example we can't research facts that correlate violence with race. It shouldn't be called Psychology it should be called excuses for liberals. Meanwhile Math being the holy field of facts that it is, with no room for Babara Streisand, was obviously my calling in life. So I went in that direction and got my Bachelours in Math.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.