wesley

how many jewish skydivers here?

Greenie, that post should be deleted! I find it offensive and racist to hear a comment about 'jews haggling'.....Most Jews I have met are the most generous people I know....

SHAME ON YOU Skydivejersey! Not Funny! Try thinking abit more and come up with something humorous that doesn't insult an entire religion...

marc

Hey, are there any other reformed Catholics with Cherokee Indian/French/Irish bloodlines out there? j/k:)

What about the out of practice Southern Baptist Half Jamaican Half Georgian born in Florida but left their heart in Texas? Where are yous guys? Huh, huh huh???? :P

ROFL!!!

SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE YOU BEEN????????????

I knew it! I found out I had a brother when I was 12, now this? Sheesh, wonder how many siblings I have?! :D LOL!

Angela.

There was this coach out at my DZ this summer who was Jewish....Samantha....god she had great tits :P

Samantha Joseph, she is up here at Orange now. Oh I'm jewish also. By the way, I jumped at Delmarva over the summer. Maybe we know eachother?

Darren

.-.

Sadly, there are racists everywhere. My response was to laugh this off. Gotta pick your battles. My working hours are all about fighting for social justice, but I hate engaging with it when I'm trying to procrastinate by hanging out on dz.com!
It's the Year of the Dragon.

Never thought I would find a racist at dz.com

Oh there are plenty... and when you point it out they tell you to stop being PC.. as in the Indian "joke" with the slurs and stereotypical stab at an indian that can't speak english.
I am not jewish but I have an uncle and cousins who are and have seen first hand how they were treated in the past. I am part Seminole indian as well as being descended from scottish and irish and danish.
In my book.. intolerance in little things leads to a mind that finds racism and other ISM's acceptable. The last century saw too many ISM's and its about time that people THINK before engaging their mouths.. dispariging any group of people based on what you find funny is just not acceptable behavior from people who supposed to be intelligent educated humans. Its time to let ALL human beings live and let live as you expect others to let you live. Until we as a species learn that lesson.. we will have more ethnic cleansings in europe.... more pogroms....more inquisitions....more war and strife.

Just my $.02

hans you bumped this back up, hohoo, Vlad, the reason some of our grandparents ended up over here (USofA) was because of 'russian forums' in the old country....

My tribe is now the tribe of skydivers, brotherhood of muff, don't need religion unless ya like it, just have to be an asshole!

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

I was preaching the word of the canopy myself today, enlightening whoffos in the mystery of exiting the plane. Suddenly work stopped and all gathered around the altar of my computer to look at pictures from ZHills.

I have brought light to 'em sad creaturesB|
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

you just scared them....he's insane....jumps outta planes for fun.....:$

who has the new parachutist? lotsa nice fotos....team sync with the french mountains in background, 2 page zhills ad, with heatherb and bombsquad insignia....more to tempt you back to jump biplanes at turkeyday.....better save your paychecks!

I am a MOT.

There is also Brian Germain, Dan BC. I know of at least 4 or 5 others in NY.

Maybe its time for the first anual Chanukah boogie!

-OK

oh give me a break, you eat bacon at cracker barrel like the rest of us. :P

a

first off, whats a MOT? secondly, whats a troll? and jews dont eat bacon

i beg to differ, my bacon sandiwch tasted great this morning! :P

Just because you are born into a religion and are therefore that religion as specified by that religions rules, does not mean you have to follow that - or any - religion or its religious laws. I like to make my own decisions, but that doesn't change my bloodline ;)

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts