dterrick

80's 80's 80's music trivia

HERE

100 questions to test if you REALLY remember the trash we listened to. I scored 48.5 without trying - and that scared me. It's about right because I own half that shiite on vinyl.

Anyone up for some skeet?

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

34.5 but there were a LOT that were so simple once I looked at them. ya know, I could swear some of those songs were from the 90's
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I scored 85.75. And didn't really work it, either. Although, the TV sound kept drowning out the songs in my head...and I also didn't proof read, and so lost a few there because of typos...but I scored big - 10 pts - because I adore the Eagles...

And - I got all the bonus songs. Hee hee.

(er, I'm not at all sure this is bragging stuff...)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Mmmmm, 1982. Men at Work, Squeeze, Flock of Seagulls and the B-52's are as hot as skinny leather ties and big hair. Queen's had their last hurrah. Bowie hasn't 'Danced' yet. Disco is finally dead. My Racer SST is born but "Parachute Club" is a band, not a lifestyle.

Damn I missed that last one by 20 years... if I only knew that ... and a few other things at the time...

LET US HURL OURSELVES AT THE PLANET IN CELEBRATION OF AGELESSNESS!

Dave
(psst... I refuse to grow up...)

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)