lewmonst

Any Suggestions for running music?

Jodies, aka running cadences, like military unit's running with someone calling the block...

"left right left
lefty right left
low right-o left right
I love to double time
for my body and my mind
'cause it makes me feel so fine
case it makes me feel so FINE!
Hoooo-Rah!
Ya-ha!
here we go
on a run
short run
i could run
to the moon
and back again
to the sun
and back again
give me some
PT!
PT!
Hoo-Rah
PT!"

For example. B|

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

jodie = short for 'jodie calls' = military cadence... not bad for rythm running (formations and stuff) but if your stepping it out they dont work so well..and they are rather repetative...

realized last week, he really needs new running shoes.....grrr

thanks, i'm already on Kazaa... although it was hard to find the Lite version without all the Ads and Spyware... i'm looking for specific suggestions, songs, artists, titles...
that's all. thank you.

peace

Edited to say: I'm trying to skip the time it takes to download and scan music... it takes a while even on broadband to get a song downloaded, so any leads to good stuff will help.
http://www.exitshot.com

ok, what do you mean jodies?

and please be specific, i like techno, but some of it is too repetative. i don't get out much, so tell me artist and title please. B| thanks!

Lets not forget WHO jody IS. Jody is the guy that's either trying to pick up or is fucking your old lady/girlfriend while your in the field. Usually it's a young Spec 4 or an SF guy;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

The swordfish Soundtrack is pretty good music, most of it instrumental and fast paced. I guess it depends on what type of music you like, for some country might be considered good running music.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

LD,

Hey, don't want her machinery to rust... somebody's gotta keep things swabbed down N ready for action...

Lewmonst,

I've always liked running, or humping through the hinterlands while listening to Derek and the Domino's live album "In Concert" if possible. It was Eric Clapton in 1970-1971 with three other guys(Radle, Whitlock, & Gordon). Most of the cuts are long, great blues / blues rock numbers that kick ass. Course it harks back to my younger days and has special meaning for the time...

The latest version now available has twice as many cuts as the original album. If you like electric blues or blues rock, I believe you will find this relatively unknown album a must have!

Russ

Generally, it is your choice; will your life serve as an example... or a warning?

lately i've been listening to Wolfsheim while at the gym (which i really need to get back to more regularly.... they're a german techno dance band..Spectators was a good album, but i prefer the dance remixes also..there are some Garabage remixes that really pick up the heart rate.. Alien Sex Fiend comes to mind...(since i just heard it lol)

Let's see, this is what I burned to workout to a few weeks ago...but I just like anything fast that I know the words to to keep my head busy...I get really bored otherwise.:
1. Rollercoaster of Love (Chili Peppers - COOL remake!)
2. Undercover Freak - OPM
3. Hello Good - Gwen Steffani
4. Adrenaline - XXX soundtrack
5. I'm a Bitch (but of course) - Meredith Brooks
6. Never Again - Nickelback
7. Pink - Aerosmith
8. Paid My Dues - Anastasia
9. Cinnamon and Sugar - Butthole Surfers
10. It's a Beautiful Day - ?? don't remember
11. Cherry Lips - Garbage
12. I Will Buy You a New Life
13. Criminal - Fiona Apple
14. Without Me - Eminem
15. Breakdown - Tantric
16. Lose Yourself - Eminem
18. Pardon Me - Incubus
19. Hey Pretty - POE

This'll be a good thread..I was just getting ready to get more downloads since we finally have DSL!! WOOHOO! ;)

Pammi