sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie

I wanna know...
Which one of you will do the most jumps over the Holday Boogie...and how many do you think you will do? Gonna be a supah stah!!!!!B|

I will rule the sky! BIRDMAN!:P:D

Im planning on 50 jumps in six days. I only have one rig [:/] But I do wanna do lots of freeflying and some birdman flocking too. How many days left?

Laugh and plot while you can oh follicley challenged one for I have yet another course of action that will devastate you and your rider to no ends. I shall not divulge my secret weapons as it will be a quick, clean and decisive blow that I and my rider shall deliver unto those who choose to oppose us:P I shall crush my enemies, see them driven in chains before me and hear the lamentations of their women.:o:P:D

My women never lament.... and in flight you will not be above me you will be B'low me!

Hey there BirdPeople.. just be sure to bring a suit that will fit me:P

6'1" and NOT SKINNY.. ok... got that???

Roger that, got several requests already for size NOT SKINNY suits and it shouldn't be a problem. I only had 1 person out of the droves of people I took on first flights not fit in one of the demos at WFFC. Hell, we even had a suit for Tall guy which is just incredible IMO. Rest assured, all the suits available will be at the boogie for use and probably for sale as the boogie comes to a close.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

and in flight you will not be above me you will be B'low me!

Only way I will be below you is if I wasn't on the load. If only we could figure out a way to have our riders carry a lance we could have jousting matches LOL;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

got any suits for midget sized people???;););)B|

Yes, believe it or not. We had a grey and black GTI at WFFC that would fit a person about 4'5" or there abouts. Now if your built like Mini me or bigger than tall guy( 6' 9") your gonna be hard pressed. But If your mini me's size I'm sure I could jerry rig a Wal-Mart shopping bag up to work for you:P

Don't forget people, Birdman Pantz are the latest rage and they really do make you fly better.;) Guys, all the chicks dig them. You will notice by the amounts of times you get smacked on the ass by the women.:o Ladies, Pantz won't make your ass look fat, in fact they will make your ass look great. :D

Is it December yet?:ph34r:
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

If everything goes as planned, I should be there the morning of the 26th (read: start driving the afternoon of the 25th and don't stop till getting to Eloy) and I'll probably have 3 cases of Shiner. Last year those lasted just a bit over a night (like a night and an evening), so if you want some Shiner, you'll have to be there then.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

ya i remember a good portion of them got taken out in one night.....................i think it was the same night that everyone went skinny dippin:D:D
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Only way I will be below you is if I wasn't on the load. If only we could figure out a way to have our riders carry a lance we could have jousting matches LOL;)

I'll just have to wear a modified version of bonehead's spiked helmet but with a much bigger spike. Ramming speed!

Or rider hand to hand combat while flockers maintain parallel flight path. How about a wing to wing transfer like in the barnstorming days? Yea now!