sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie

I'll get my knot damnit!! Even if i have to take it by force!! :P

LOL the hell you will!!!! i'll wear freefly pants the entire boogie so you can't!!!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I have some good news and some bad news. First the good news. Unlike AggieDave, I am still planning on being at the 2003 Eloy Holiday Boogie. B| But the bad news is, that I'll likely be doing my 500th before the boogie and y'all won't be around for it. :S But assuming I do do it something within the next 3-4 weekends (dang is Eloy only 5 weekends away?), I will make it a special jump. :ph34r: Then again, work or Mother Nature could get in the way between now and then, and I still have a whopping 24 jumps to make until number 499.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

cool.. got to get on a ff jump with jp... so far all i have jumped with him is him looking at my as from above....lol..... i should be getting a decent still setup here in a couple weeks so i can be a cool as duece.. my point and shoot with the remote shutter relese just wasn't as cool as his "robocop" look.... alas though i will still be in the plastic realm and lackng in the digital department......

p.s. what the hell are twirly cookies??? i have ben trying to figure them out but well all i know is they are cookies in a tin and i don't know what kind... sunny would of had some sent to her long ago but i have noidea.... and well i just can't send any ole cookies to the sunny one!!!

p.p.s. viking.... we al know how you give hugs...... please don't give myownway one of your hugs... you are gona scare her off with your big knot!!!!!!!

The question if the beer is going to be free, do you still have to buy beer or will you just say "help yourselves" I have 40 to go to my 300th so may get it at the boogie (can't jump before then:-()?

Nick
Gravity- It's not just a good idea, it's the LAW!

The question if the beer is going to be free, do you still have to buy beer or will you just say "help yourselves

LOL beer offenses eh? I say if you offend...ya gotta deliver the free beer to all:P
Just an FYI... there is a beer line here at Skydive AZ on the main landing area. If one just happens to land on the South side of it....BEER!B|

I'm probably bringing imitation twirly cookies, but good ones. Eat them after you're drunk and you probably won't notice. Nothing is too good for my people ;).

My helmet weighs 150 pounds. That equates to about a half-ton on opening. Doesn't help that my head is solid bone.

:P

Doesn't help that my head is solid bone.

Mine is more like a jelly filled doughnut.

Remember, the oak tree falls down in the storm, where the willow bends.

Or some trite crap like that.

What am I talking about?

I have no idea.

I didn't have breakfast and I could really use a doughnut.

:)

Have a twirly cookie instead.

If I ate them all, Sunshine would never forgive me.

Or maybe some "post-usage" wrestling pudding, preferably licked off the winner.

Oh, please. Like I haven't already planned that.

And while I hope Skymama has the speediest of recoveries, we can't have the match until she is physically able to endure a grueling pudding wrestling match. She'll definitely need full shoulder rotation ability for that one. And while applying and then licking off Icy-Hot might help her shoulder, it wouldn't do anything for me if my tongue was totally numb. ;)

Have a twirly cookie instead.
----------------------------------------------------------------
If I ate them all, Sunshine would never forgive me.

Yeah, it's bad enough you ate all the french fries!!:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!