PLFXpert

Egg Nog?

I LOVE egg nog and not the low fat kind, either, but the good ole' homestyle kind. Publix just got in their first shipment for the season, and I already bought a quart.;)

Everyone thinks I'm nuts. Am I the only one?
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

No, my galpal, I love it too. But, I always sprinkle a little nutmeg on top. I can't buy any before Thanksgiving though, I'll gain too much weight from it by the time Christmas gets here!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yey! I'm not the only one. I hate cake and chocolate, but I LOVE ice cream and ice cream-related things like EGG NOG, milk shakes, and all the cream drinks at the bar like white russians, grasshopers and Bailey's Irish Creme.

Love it cause i can sneak some rum in at work nobody will never know the differance!;)

"CHANCE FAVORS A PREPAIRED MIND"

Why, praytell, does chance favor a mind that is coupled in advance with another?

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Everyone thinks I'm nuts. Am I the only one?

Yep, you're nuts. ;) Sometimes we all need a little validation. :D You're not the only one. I consider myself crazy, but not in the eggnog sort of way. :) There...now I feel better too. This is like group therapy.

Eggnog is great. Sit back, sip a little...mmmm...

Sometimes a little Napoleon brandy and a cigar on a cold night too. Quiet and warming. :)

Did you see in the news today that Ice Cream companies are quietly making the 1/2 gallon containers hold only 1.75 quarts. And the price is the same. Sneaky bastards!!! And they thought we wouldn't notice. HA !

Patrick
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

Vente Eggnog Latte from Starbucks.

Ohhhhhhh....I totally forgot the Gingerbread lattes will be back.....yummy can't wait!!!

Oh and I buy egg nog by the quart too.....to bad I tend to drink it all in like a night :ph34r:
Fly it like you stole it!

Gingerbread lattes have been back for a couple weeks now. At least in Seattle. I've been stocking up on the Gingerbread syrup so I can make my own after Starbucks stops for the year.

I love egg nog but I can't drink milk so I haven't had Egg nog in years until I recently discovered Silk Soy Nog. Egg Nog made with soy milk. It is really yummy!!

R

Growing up in UP-STATE N.Y. (Adirondacks)
Christmas was REALLY special.
My Dad made the the recipt from scratch, no store bought deal.
The funny thing was that he did NOT ever drink alchohol and no idea how strong the NOG got.
Yep, 7year old and:S Loving life one night a year. He had no idea that his little "Future-Trooper":) was already breaking the limit and hadn't even left the living room yet.

Yey...it seems not only am not the only one who loves Egg Nog, but I'm also not the only one who spends way too much money at Starbucks, either!:P

Hey, everyone should treat themselves to ONE thing. I'm pretty practical and frugal elsewhere so let me have my damn Starbucks!;)

Thank you guys for this post...

I had completely forgotten that I had bought some last week..:)
I found it in the back of the fridge and it is still good until the week of Nov 29 yippee ....:ph34r:

S.E.X. party #2

..It is far worse to live with fear, than to die confronting it.

I hardly drink the stuff. But I remember when I was a kid, my mom wouldn't let me have any at my grandparent's on christmas eve because my grandpa would practically put an entire bottle of Jack in it.

Matt
A well-informed person is somebody who has the same views and opinions as yours.