Luv2Fall

I'd like 15 seconds with this dude

He was probably HOPING the ex would bite him...just not for the same reasons. ;)

This guy most likely has past transgressions to atone for as well. He'll be the shower sweetheart for a good long while, if Karma has any part to play in this.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I'm offering an all expenses paid hunting trip to that "poor" individual.

Any body want to go with me to carry some of the cost?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Deep Thought Question: Does forcing a child to watch the slaughter of a pig, cow, chicken, etc. constitute cruelty to children?

I have no opinion on this; just asking.

FallRate

I think forcing a child to watch anything they aren't comfortable with is cruel.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Heard this story on the radio... made me sick to my stomach! I'm not a satistic person, but I would derive great pleasure from torchering this worthless pile of shit until he is deprived of his life! I would suggest taking him up to about 14K and throwing him out the plane..without a rig! This, however would be too easy and too painless for him! I'm thinking more like we catch him, hang him by his feet and literally skin him alive, THEN rub salt and rubbing alcohol on the exposed flesh! then possibly tossing him into a burning pit, where he couldn't get out! May his sorry ass burn in Hell for what he did! >:(>:(>:(
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

>Does forcing a child to watch the slaughter of a pig, cow, chicken, etc.
>constitute cruelty to children?

I think it depends on the intent. If there's no intent other than bothering them, it's cruel. If the intent is to allow them to do their chores on a farm, then no - it's just life.

There are lots of potentially disturbing things that children are exposed to. The death of a relative, seeing someone getting beat up, finding a nearly dead animal by the side of the road. Seeing that isn't as important as how the parent deals with the child's reaction. Kids can handle a lot as long as they have the support to help them through it.

Hmmm......I wonder how that'd taste with ketchup............:P

On a serious note, DAMN THIS GUY!!! >:(

But it'll be funny in about a week. B|

Your week is up.

Time to find out what's happened to Stephen Jay Williams.

Any news?

t
It's the year of the Pig.

We have a winner. Painful, slow and poetic.

When can we get started :)

[whine]But But - you can't have murder without gunnnnnsssssss[/whine]

Oh, sorry, wrong thread.:o

hehe, that wasn't my argument. B|

Is this dude a reason to ban all axes?.... or puppies?

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!