alanab

OHIO UNIVERSITY....

LOL...I didn't say how LITTLE came flooding back.

Oh, there was no underage drinking, mind you. none at all. nope. :P

I went to an all-girls Catholic high school. Just IMAGINE how we let loose!! Halloween in Athens was a weekend away from prying parents.

I have a vague memory of kissing a complete stranger on an athens street, something about a guy dressed up like a tree, and crashing in some frat house.

Looking back, we were damned lucky nothing bad happened to us!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

never been there, have friens that graduated from there, wish i could go.... you definatly won't be sucking tonight.......(do not try and turn that last sentance into something dirty... you all know what i mean)

OU has the best Halloween party ever. Its been dubbed the Midwest Mardi GrasB|.

:PTown of Athens for Halloween :

20,000 towns people:o + 20,000 students:S+ 20,000 - 30,000 out of town trouble makersB|, I mean visitors = 1 hell of a party:D.

Our neighbors are having 13 kegs for the occasion (if that tells you anything about the size of the event).

AlanaB, you should stop by bitch! JK, I love you :$ We are drinking pretty early so hit up my cell. Anyone down here in Athens should stop by for that matter.

Hope everyone has one hell of a good time:P I know I will ;)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

That would be true if we didn't actually have the declared largest Halloween party in the US. Check into Chapel Hill, NC's Franklin St party. I live right down the road. Estimates where over 100K, but I haven't seen official numbers.

what would be true??

OU's halloween party is way sweeter than any halloween party! im sure of it:S

Yeah, I've heard of Ohio. Its that place right after the PA state border, right were the planet bends.

I heard there is a place in ohio called cleveland where the river burns

When you leave PA for ohio the state police have you sign a waiver.

Anybody say ohio? whats that? a small country in central america that statrs with an "h" but everyone ads an "O" just for shits and giggles?;)
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275