JRock

Today is eeneR's B-Day!!!!!

Thanks Guys!!!!! B|

For those of you who want to know how old.....its the 6th anniversary of my 24th b-day :P

Hope you aren't still sick!

And nope, other then a little left over sniffles and cough im all good. :D And nope, I was not really hungover from sat night....:) thank god...it was definally possible.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

This isn't one of those times when we are supposed to sing the Hymn, is it? :P

Have a wonderful birthday eeneR! Life just keeps getting better. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Have lots of fun and skip work too :)
------------------------------------------------------------
Umm ok bawahahaha

Yeah eeneR, skip work and stay at home relaxing all day...:P And why haven't i got notice of the 3rd annual eeneR bday bash? Are you not having one this year??

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

For those of you who want to know how old.....its the 6th anniversary of my 24th b-day :P

Ohhh...I had the second anniversary of my 29th birthday in September. :P I told people I didn't feel that I was mature enough to live life as a thirty-something yet! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

And why haven't i got notice of the 3rd annual eeneR bday bash? Are you not having one this year??

Well that is because I wasnt going to have it. I thought I was going to be out of town and well, didnt plan on it....:S sniff, the tradition has faded....then again the new apartment is far to small for the shindig...
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Well that is because I wasnt going to have it. I thought I was going to be out of town and well, didnt plan on it.... sniff, the tradition has faded....then again the new apartment is far to small for the shindig

Bummer. Well i will most likely end up at SDC saturday to pick up my canopy. If you're around i'll buy you a drink, or a famous Tim cookie, or something.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!