captainpooby

the repost police

Ivan doesn't need to demean himself as a lowly repost cop...he has about a hundred deputies doing the job for him! I'm telling you I see a lot of people pointing out reposts...and lately, it's not Ivan! How did he garner so much control in such a short period of time? He's got some mad skillz or something...
B|;)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

Ivan doesn't need to demean himself as a lowly repost cop...he has about a hundred deputies doing the job for him! I'm telling you I see a lot of people pointing out reposts...and lately, it's not Ivan! How did he garner so much control in such a short period of time? He's got some mad skillz or something...
B|;)

Yeah, it's called the "Force". Apparently, it's some kinda Jedi "mind trick" or some BS like that. ;)
----------
Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting, and drinking. If you cheat, cheat death. If you steal, steal a woman's heart. If you fight, fight for a brother. If you drink, drink with me.

Ivan is our local Jedi Repost Master....B|

The force is stong in him, so we rely on him to do away with countless reposts, using much of our "needed" bandwidth. B|

Kudos to thousands of jobs well done Ivan!!

*salute*

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Seems to me he should spend more time skydiving and less typing/policing this forum.

Here Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people spend waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on the internet. I am not just talking about Ivan either.

I believe that some of these people become so enthralled that they start to lose touch with reality.

I work on a computer inside an office all day long in Sunny Florida. By the time I get home the last thing I want to do is get on a computer. I do not even want to be inside.

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!! B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Some people spend waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on the internet. I am not just talking about Ivan either.

hmmmmm... but don't you spend a lot of time in these forums as well? I see your posts pop up quite often. :S

Title: Old Hand
Last Logon: Dec 11, 2003, 4:58 AM
Local Time: Dec 11, 2003, 10:08 AM

I work on a computer inside an office all day long in Sunny Florida. By the time I get home the last thing I want to do is get on a computer.

You know, a few years ago I worked in the IT field, doing some relatively high-end computing/network stuff. I'd be at work 8-12hrs a day (sometimes more). What would I do after I got home? I'd boot up the computer and get online or do some gaming, etc.

It all depends on the person, at that point in my life I ate, slept, breathed computers...what else did I do? Well, I played Paintball every weekend, or I was Mt. Biking every weekend. *shrug*
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I think we have a couple of people with their panties in a wad. You don't like Ivan's posts, don't read them. There are quite a few people who consider Ivan a friend. We watched as he started out as a student skydiver and progressed. His numbers may be low, but he went through a long period of unemployment.

Jeez folks, this is talk back. Don't take it so seriously. And why the fuck would you want to ruin someone's day by taking a jab at them.>:(

I think we have a couple of people with their panties in a wad. You don't like Ivan's posts, don't read them. There are quite a few people who consider Ivan a friend. We watched as he started out as a student skydiver and progressed. His numbers may be low, but he went through a long period of unemployment.

Jeez folks, this is talk back. Don't take it so seriously. And why the fuck would you want to ruin someone's day by taking a jab at them.>:(

Agree, I mean, the purpose of threads like this is to HAVE FUN and escape for a moment from reality and laugh a little, at least, this is how I see it.

My jump numbers low? of course, I just started skydiving last year, I live in the northeast of the USA and we have a few months of good weather, and as Muenkel said, if you lose your job your numbers will be halted, however, I manage to jump everytime there's good weather (even in winter time).

I'm still new to the sport and have mega loads of stuff to learn, but, why not learning and having fun at the same time?, that's why I post here.

It's all good. :)

Agree, I mean, the purpose of threads like this is to HAVE FUN and escape for a moment from reality and laugh a little, at least, this is how I see it.

My jump numbers low? of course, I just started skydiving last year, I live in the northeast of the USA and we have a few months of good weather, and as Muenkel said, if you lose your job your numbers will be halted, however, I manage to jump everytime there's good weather (even in winter time).

I'm still new to the sport and have mega loads of stuff to learn, but, why not learning and having fun at the same time?, that's why I post here.

It's all good. :)

Sorry not meant as a jab, shouls have thrown in a smilie for effect. Just like to stir up "the man".
I guess I am bringing over some stuff from another board I post on where its an accepted form of fun to poke at the mods.:P

I have the luxury of living in Fl. I know you guys up in the NE had a crappy summer.

I work on a computer inside an office all day long in Sunny Florida. By the time I get home the last thing I want to do is get on a computer. I do not even want to be inside.

Dude I am exactly the same way (except that I am in sunny Colorado instead of Florida).

As to the topic at hand, CrazyIvan may not have a whole lot of skydiving experience, but I am under the impression that he is well liked by many on these forums which obviously allows himself to get away with things that others may need to worry about.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

It's all good. [:)

Ivan, I think you have a role to play on DZ.com, and you play it well. By providing clicky links to previous posts on the zillions topics, you actually save people, valuable time. Many people who post here, specially the newcomers, are looking for quick answers to any question they may have.

Like you said: "It's all good"

;)

Yves.