Amazon

WEEKEND NUMBERS 13-14 DEC

>:(:>:(::|

OK we are sucking here in Seattle.. seems the Pacific Ocean is throwing alot of itself ashore in the form of DOWNPOUR rain clouds... no jumps.. Boy toy is away... and no freaking firsts...

So I thought to myself.....SELF start the numbers thread...

Just wait 2 weeks and I will have some jumps... if I can remember how to fall out of a freakin airplane.
I will be SOOOO Pisssssssed if there are clouds in AZ from the 30th to the 4th....

Ditto

Stuck under the clouds with you :ph34r:

I'm going the Blue Skies tomorrow anyway, clouds or not. I have to pay the rigger for my reserve repack, etc (I brought him his beer when I asked for the repack.)

Theres no place like 10k, there's no place like 10k, there's no place like 10k..... crap, still cloudy

Serious, SERIOUS throat infection goin on right now. Abcessed toncils and maybe Strep. Just went to the walk-in this morning and got me those horse pills that will knock any nasties out of the system. The hope is the abscess will not require a hospital visit.

Tonight is our Skydiving XMAS party. It's being held tantilizingly close to my home (maybe 1 1/2 miles) but I can't talk, can't drink, and eating anyting besides pudding and tea would be torture.

It's gonna be a long night but I'm hoping things will be better tomorrow.

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Bummer up here, huh Jeanne?

Well Friday I got 1 jump in. It was at 10k, so I can't complain, but jumping through some MOVING holes in the clouds. I was a lil' nervous- weird seeing puffy white moving around you.

DISCLAIMER: I was never IN a cloud. I never jumped THROUGH a cloud. I had distance in accordance with FARs. The only vapor Jaye touched in freefall was inside her face mask (gotta dose up my Havok with some more anti-fog. ;)) ...he he hee...Jeanne you know Tyson perked up when I was talking to somebody about chasing Tom and Warren ahead of me through the hole with stuff a-shifting all around.."Through WHAT?" "A hole, man. A big, open, beautiful HOLE. NOT through puffy white weather-induced vapor, sir. Not this girl!" :)
...oopsy, sorry I shouldn't have posted in your weekend #'s thread!
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Serious, SERIOUS throat infection goin on right now.

BEEN THERE.. DONE THAT

I was basically sick for the last two weeks.. IT SUCKED.. first the Flu.. that the flu shot I got OBVIOUSLY was not formulated for.. then some nondescript cough and throat thing they could not figure out.. then a cold... I mean sheesh WHAT THE HELL... what are they letting escape from the Bio-Weapons labs these days. Is this a test to see what this strain will do to populations??

I was tempted to go to the Kapowsin X-Mas party.... BUT its formal... and since none of my formal dresses/party dresses fit.. and I will be damned if I will go buy a very expensive dress.. just to go to a couple parties this year... and next year the thing will be huge... and the REALLY nice ones will fit again.

But next year the rest of the weight will be gone and I will be just a mere shadow of my former self... woo hoo..

What clouds... oh you mean that whispy industrial haze... ahh yeah.. seen a bit of that. Seattle Skydivers party last night was kewl...

Formal party tonight at Kapowsin.. but I haven't a thing to wear...literally... and buying some new party dress as opposed to new Samurai.. nah.. especially since the dress wouldl be huge by next year this time.

I am headed over to Emmanuels going away to Paris party.. I am gonna miss that boy. If you got the invite in the e-Group... come on over. starts at 8 pm just up from Lake Samammish.

I was so bummed that I missed the Seattle Skydiver's Christmas party...:(

I don't think I'm going to get to Emmanuel's either, and I'm REALLY bummed about that. I have my 2 neices coming over to the house tonight, mother-in-law, and sis-in-law...Gawd if only to keep my blood pressure low I'd love to be outta here! But really I'm gonna miss M; such a great guy...[:/]
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

:PI have a Plaything:3:0

The "Lany didn't jump and noshitthereIwasn't" boogie was a success even though Lany didn't jump and noshitthereIwas didn't show.. It was a little hazy in the am but it was raining in Davis so they sent over the caravan for 7 loads.. the first 3 only went to 5k but then we had 4 to 14k B| but then it left [:/] and went back to Davis.. so we were back to the Cessna 206. I had fun.. a solo from 5,500 ft, a 14k 2-way with Cornholio and a little hybrid thing out of the Cessna for sunset. Then we had burgers and wine and beer.. it was a nice December gathering all in all. B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Doesn't it rain in Seattle all the time anyhow? One of the main reasons for suicide up there I thought....

0:0:0. Had to work today - will work tomorrow as well, and the next day, etc etc.....only 8 days to go before my next day off. Jumping....hmm...I think I remember how to do that.

2-6:0:0

2-6 inches snow predicted in the next 72 hours. That has me going shoping for new skis tommorrow B| No pilot so no jumping this weekend. With highs of 28 today I was'nt exactly rushing to the DZ either...
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

>:(:>:(::|

OK we are sucking here in Seattle.. seems the Pacific Ocean is throwing alot of itself ashore in the form of DOWNPOUR rain clouds... no jumps.. Boy toy is away... and no freaking firsts...

Do Tell Do tell:)

1:$:4:0
one HnP at7:30am Satuday which was nice
a 2way horny that rocked A 6way funnel that6 i contributed to & a 3 way flat fun jump:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

0:0:0
3 locations of shoulder surgeryB| have me staring at ALL of my new gear (got 1 of everything=never jumped)[:/]
Physical therapy Mon.B|
Todays game is to see how long I can go without swearing before I have to take "the pills".:osmall presciption=no sleep
(hoping you'll take pity on me for this...all the way up to Rantoul..??:ph34r:)..worth a try.:)

1:3:0

One horrible snowstorm sunday morning (what else is new in the Northeast:()

3 great jumps saturday, naked hop -n- pop (doing 1 a month), 2 CReW jumps, it's all good. :)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

1 Totally rockin' Sky Knights Cristmas Party:3:0

Three jumps Saturday - Kinda cold (-10 F at altitude I think) We were jumping from 5,000'.

Kickass party, we got kicked out of the bar an hour past closing time, two arrests were made, and I spent some tall cash.

Spent all day today recovering.

But I'm not getting too old for this!

Easy Does It

Weather in FL was incredibly cooperative up until Sunday....made 6 jumps from noon until 5pm on Friday, made another 7 jumps Saturday after the morning clouds busted and we weren't gearing up and down for weather holds......

Let's see.....first headdown dock (struggled but stuck it), first 15 minute call (and opening was decent as well). Sunset load - thought for sure I had lost my Van...First out, plane was adjusting for jump run, bumped foot on exit, shoe hanging by big toe but stuck Headdown exit (holding position so NOT to lose shoe ;)), transitioned to sit and snagged shoe before it fell off - stuck shoe in jumpsuit and proceeded to laugh my ass off as I flew in to land. Talk about some relexed flying - cause I wasn't thinking about flying - I was thinking about not letting go of my shoe and having it smack someone in the face :)
Too much fun!

All and all, FL had a decent jumpable weekend :P

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...