gmanpilot

The worst concert ever.

Sarah McLachan--

My ex wife forced me to go with her cause she was the only non-lesbian from her office that was going......I wanted to slit my fucking wrists by the time it was over.

Next.......

Sarah McLachan--

My ex wife forced me to go with her cause she was the only non-lesbian from her office that was going......I wanted to slit my fucking wrists by the time it was over.

hahaha... i hope you got 'rewarded' for going with her to that! :D

i've seen about 500 bands... i tried to block the worst ones out. i remember smashing pumpkins sounding pretty bad at a show back in 1994.

Cunting Crowes. They are not audience friendly at all.... I hate that.

No Doubt knew how to start a party right.

gotta disagree... i met the counting crows before a show maybe 8 years ago and they all were cool and signed autographs and stuff.

Counting Crows were awsome at the NEC in birmingham last year... their merchandise was $h!t though! The t-shirt I bought literally fell apart the forst time I washed it >:(...

1. Kansas sucked. Horrible!

2. Mr. Bungle - what a great band, but a little too weird. During a song, they literally stopped and froze onstange for 5 minutes. I wasn't too impressed.

3. Jeff Beck - the guy is a guitar god, but his music sucked. His performance, while technically pretty impressive, sucked musically. It did not duplicate his passion on albums.

4. Eric Clapton - my god, would he just mess up just once! His performance was so damned wooden.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

gotta disagree... i met the counting crows before a show maybe 8 years ago and they all were cool and signed autographs and stuff.

Ok - THEY SUCKED AT ROCKFEST '97!!!

Cher was actually decent in concert. I took my wife to see it last year for her farewell tour. I was the only straight man in the place. It was fag-fest in the men's room, so I went to use the women's.

Jeff Beck - the guy is a guitar god, but his music sucked. His performance, while technically pretty impressive, sucked musically. It did not duplicate his passion on albums.

Agreed, he is a great technician, but kinda boring.

Ludacris, Chingy, Obie Trice...not one drop of talent on the stage all night. I've noticed that most rappers don't really have anything to say.

I love music, so I have tried to find some decent rap music cause I would hate to write off a complete genre. Public enemy and some of the "rappy" stuff from RATM has a decent message to it, but for the most part, I'm still looking.

I can't understand why anybody would pay through the nose for a live performance, especially from a big-name act. I've known people who paid $150 for tickets to see a 70's rock act and thought they got a bargain.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

live performances only happen once..anyone can be good in the studio with infinite redubs..but not everyone can pull it off live...

its all about catching the moment, but your right some big name acts just do cookie cutter performances every single night....[:/]

lol...not sure i need to many more visuals here what with no real way to gratify them..[:/]

who am i kidding? visuals are always lovely...thanks! of course at the local strip clubs knees cost you big Dinar!:)

I love music, so I have tried to find some decent rap music cause I would hate to write off a complete genre. Public enemy and some of the "rappy" stuff from RATM has a decent message to it, but for the most part, I'm still looking.

----------------------------------------------------------

Dude, do yourself a favour and check out stuff from Blackalicious and Jurassic 5 - long live positive hip hop ;)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

all the concerts Ive been to the openers have been bad, but never the head liners.
Screaming Trees & Soul Asylum opend for Spin Drs
ok so not much of it was very good, but I werent really there for the music.
Red, Red Meat opened for Smashing Pumpkins in a damn convention ctr they sucked major donkey butt!
but the pumpkins rocked.
and one only a few will appreciate: I skipped the first opener and then Type O negative opened for Pantera (f-ing awsome concert)
but I digress..... :o
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Sarah McLachan--

Next.......

Did she (Sarah) start marching around stiff legged with her hand straight in the air, screaming in German?? ;)

I hate fem-nazis, I'm sorry, but I do. B|

I'm surprised they didn't castrate you for entertainment value!! You should write a book that you survived!!

And get a tshirt!! ;)

BTW, worst concert for me was either Orgy or Slayer.

I have to throw in kudos for my dad though. Last year my mom made him go to two concerts in two nights. The performers? CHER & BARBARA STREISAND!!!!!!!! :S:S:S:S:S

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Ooooh, a couple:

Jethro Tull - there sound was so bad it was pathetic. i love their recorded music, but it might be time for those guys to retire.

Blues Traveler - they had (un-announced) FOUR opening bands. By the time they came on, I saw TWO songs before I had to catch the last train out of the city.

Dave Mathews Band - I loooooooooove Dave Mathews, but the concert I saw SUCKED! The sound was horrible. It was at Giants Stadium and they weren't powerful enough for that sized outdoor venue.