Squeak

Who's the Hottest Skychick you have NEVER met

I believe it was Pamela....;) Wing Walker Pamela.....First time I ever met her she came to the Dz back in 94 I believe..Tn Skydiving Center..Tullahoma..Last I remember she left and went to Perris...She used to jump at Orly Kings place long time ago...in Eagelville, Tn as well. Hey Pamela....U still around?????;) Remember we both had Hot Looking Rigs..ha..ha
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

I like the way Michelle's brain works.

:$:$ - that is, if you meant me. There are other Michele's here...

I was scared to come into this thread in case I wasn't mentioned...but at least you like my brain. It is considered the largest sexual organ there is....;)

And MelStarr, I wanna meet you too, although I promise that there are folks who really could counter your 'sweet' claim.

Thanks for the mentions. I wish someone would come knock on my door, sweep me off my feet (which means he'd have to be very strong! LOL) and we could fly off into the sunset on a high alti hnp. 'Til then, I shall try to be patient....and sail off into the sunset all by myself.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I like the way Michelle's brain works.

:$:$ - that is, if you meant me. There are other Michele's here...

I was scared to come into this thread in case I wasn't mentioned...but at least you like my brain. It is considered the largest sexual organ there is....;)

And MelStarr, I wanna meet you too, although I promise that there are folks who really could counter your 'sweet' claim.

Thanks for the mentions. I wish someone would come knock on my door, sweep me off my feet (which means he'd have to be very strong! LOL) and we could fly off into the sunset on a high alti hnp. 'Til then, I shall try to be patient....and sail off into the sunset all by myself.

Ciels-
Michele

Knock Knock!;)

There are so many hot skychicks I have yet to meet! I can't wait 'til I can do an n-way with all chicks! Maybe when the Pink Mafia comes to Z-hills! :D

Thanks, Mel, for including me in your hot chick list:)
Can't wait to meet Vanillaskygirl, either! She's just sooo sweet!

And, I must admit, it'd be cool to see Angie Everhart at a dz someday.

Angela.

the whole of the pink mafia!

Thank you - we chicas are all pretty hot. You'll have to come to the Mardi Gras Boogie this year. There will be tons of Pink Sisters flying around.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Vanillaskygirl - beautiful inside and out.

And all the other outrageously hot chickies here - I've hardly met any of you so yer all on the list! Let's see how many of us we can get together at the Pink Mafia boogie at Zhills in January! :)

Fall in dove.

Woman, you were mentioned as early as the 5th post...

D'oh....!!!

mslgkhpiuhsgnkjmnfjiop (that's me apologizing with both feet crammed securely in my mouth). Some days are better than others, I suppose....:$ Over all, I cannot say that this was one of my better days...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

D'oh....!!! mslgkhpiuhsgnkjmnfjiop (that's me apologizing with both feet crammed securely in my mouth). Some days are better than others, I suppose....:$ Over all, I cannot say that this was one of my better days...

Well, maybe tomorrow will be better. I certainly hope so. Uhh, check your pm's...

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

Wow.... so many to choose from... where to begin???

Daizey, Lolie, Mujie, Sunshine, VanillaSkyGirl, jumpergirl, etc...

Actually, I can simplify this...

All of them except Laurel, since she is the only hot sky chick I have actually met so far. ;)

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

I have avoided posting in this thread due the overwhelming dangers of Naming one woman and not another.

I will simply say Any Female Dz.comer that i have yet to meet and give a hug to.:)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I told ya man, you are along my way up there... when I get the trip planned I'll let ya know and will grab you on the way up. B|

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

he hee, I'm one of those...I feel special now...I was starting to tear...:$

lol well come on down to eloy and get a hug!!:)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin