alanab

If you're a hottie and you know it....

Yes, ma'am I'll take 74 boxes of lime jello please, oh and 25 gallons of botled water too.

DAMN! How did you know what I bought to sit out the hurricane? LOL:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Well, is not a hurricane he is getting supplies for, it is for a cat fight, with whipped cream and so for two hotty skychicks...

*gets video ready, hoping they accept M/C Amex-etc...*
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Yawn...man I had such a great dream last night. I dreamt that I was in this kiddie pool full of lime green jello cat fighting with Sunny and Turtle trying to get inbetween and abusing his referee powers and juansky video taping and there were lots of people watching and Sunny and I had tons of money to buy own dropzones and planes and pilots and rigs and stuff...man what a great dream...So Sunny shall we ask BB to add this to the Christmas Boogie plans one night and charge addmission and such so my dream can come true???

WHY OF COURSE.....don't forget the cool whip!

I had a similar dream but my jello was orange and strawberry.

I'd be happy just having enough cash for jumps for the rest of my life - not sure I want all the hassles of "running the show" - let someone else do that B|

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

All righty then it is a plan..

BB: Make plans for a jello cat fight (Tutrle is suppling jello and water) Addmission to be charged is $35 per person and $100 if the have video cameras and $5000 to Tutrle to ref...Set it up for the first night of the boogie...so Sunny and I don't have to worry about bringing any money to the boogie...

Kathryn

All righty then it is a plan..

BB: Make plans for a jello cat fight (Tutrle is suppling jello and water) Addmission to be charged is $35 per person and $100 if the have video cameras and $5000 to Tutrle to ref...Set it up for the first night of the boogie...so Sunny and I don't have to worry about bringing any money to the boogie...

Kathryn

Something is not adding up in my favor here.
I think the Ref slot should be raffled off at the boogie.
(Damn, that's a good Idea!)

edited: Yeah, Sunny, you are right...moving over to Sangiro's post...:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun