BoostedXT

Anyone with 7 Million Dollars....Look here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26432&item=2449695840

Buy this and do something cool with it like skydiver weekend getaways in the middle of the ocean or something cool.

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

OMG!!! Three people have actually bid on that!! :o:o:o

Kelly

Yeah, but I'm hoping I get outbid. I only wanted to pay $6,000,000. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

It's really kind of a steal. Those things cost probably (guessing) $400m to build.

Down in Ft. Lauderdale, they have the Christmas boat parade up the intercoastal. A lot of people use the opportunity to put for-sale signs on their yachts. I've seen a few for $12-14million.

It's not a bad price, but I'll bet the docking and upkeep are horrendous. :D

OK, so I buy it and have my own home/DZ that I can move where ever I like. Anyone have a suggestion for a good jumpship that can handle catapult launches and carrier landings? (Also, I'll be taking applications for carrier-qualified jump pilots.)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Wonder how long it'll be before eBay shuts that auction down...? :D

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

This is the first time ever, an aircraft carrier (decommissioned 2001) available for auction at EBAY

I disagree - it's been on before. :P

Yeah I sold it last year. This thing will go for 9.3 million easy. I sold mine to a guy whose ebay identity was MoMar_GotCoffee. Sounds strangley like . . . nah couldn't be.

Anyway it went for 9.3.

I've found a cheaper alternative plan. :ph34r:
clicky

A Dutchmen wants to sail to the US in a full scale replica of a Viking ship made out of millions of lollipop sticks.

He stayed afloat for 19 minutes in the boat which was three metres long and nearly two metres wide, reports the Nu news website.

Hmmm... a flaw is starting to emerge. Floating is regarded as kind of a necessity in the boating community.

He will call it the Big OlaBison will first attempt to keep the boat, and a crew of seven, afloat for 15 minutes.

Mr McDonald said: "If everything goes well and the big ship doesn't sink, I will try in the near future to sail with the same ship from Urk in Holland to Key West in the United States."

Ahhh... good plan, if it floats for 15 minutes, then they'll head for Key West. It's indoor pot over there, isn't it? Hydroponic or something?

Some people laughed at the Wright brothers. I'm figuring this would be hysterical though. :D