Sheenster303

What Kind of Kiss Are You?

You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss that never lessens and always blows your partner away like the first time

I have an entrancing kiss as well;) Must be because I had a rainbow brite doll..:D:ph34r:

Heres mine:

"You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner never knows what you're going to come up with next; this creates great excitement and arousal never knowing what to expect. And it's sure to end in a kiss as great as your mystery"

I'm with the rest of you..I looooove kissing. Its so great to share such a personal connection with someone.You can completely experience so many emotions within a single kiss and its just so amazing. Kissing is definitely my fav form of foreplay..or any other form of play.:ph34r:

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss that never lessens and always blows your partner away like the first time

heh, i knew it ;)

well on both test. I took them twice and changed a couple of answers where I was torn between two and on both tests I got the same damn results

"You have a dominant kiss- you take charge and make sure your partner can feel it! Done artfully, it can be very satisfactory if he/she is into you playing the dominant role MEORW"

and

ASSHOLE.

So I am a dominant kissing ASSHOle.

Pucker up fuckers:P

I'm a Surpriser!!!

You have a surprise kiss! Your partner is always pleasantly pleased to have you jump outta no where to dote them with a fun peck on the cheek or more passionate embrace. super markets and work places are your favorite places to attack your loved one with all your love =p

Mark Klingelhoefer

Mine said "You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss that never lessens and always blows your partner away like the first time." From what Travis has told me... I think that about fits! :$:D

Found another one!

What Type of Soul Do You Have?

Mine said:

Artistic: You are naturally born with a gift, whether it be poetry, writing or song. You love beauty and creativity, and usually are highly intelligent. Others view you as mysterious and dreamy, yet also bold since you hold firm in your beliefs.

I'm not too sure how true that is, but I'll take it.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

Mine says:

You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss that never lessens and always blows your partner away like the first time.

Hmmm! :P;)
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

Well... according to both tests I am an entrancing fuck. Seems suiting I suppose. ::grin::

I can't argue with what all of you are saying. Kissing is definitely one of the best things on earth. A good kiss is enough to make everything else in the world just melt away. I am a fiend. ;)
~~~~
Rachel
~~~~~~~~~~~
-Converting the world one whuffo at a time.

A Kiss should not break until you need a breath, or its all done and over and it is time to take a shower. But it doesn't have to end there. I always figure that we can pick up where we left off. I'm a hopeless romantic, what can I say. I'm pretty picky about who I kiss.-Caress;)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Mine sez:

You have an enicing kiss ~ the kind that stirs arousal and desire in your partner. This passion in this kiss is deeply rooted in the passion that you hold for things in your life, and it makes your partner yearn and hope that your kiss is but a fortaste of things soon to come.

;)

FunBobby

You are a child's kiss. Completely sweet and innocent and pure. You mean no harm and only love in your sweet kisses.

Kuhl results..but it didn't ask me HOW?...I like to bite the upper and lower lip of the person I'm smooching with...:P

that is surprising...

I've been a biter for years, but K, honestly, I never pegged you for that!

lol - sometimes you just never know!

**grin*** really, how come not? We're apparently rare and when you find someone who does the same it's MAGIC! Wouldn't you agree!?:P

roflmao

True, tis rare, and magic. In fact, it's been YEARS since I've been with another...

Your just so sweet, so beautifully "wholesome", well K, it's just one of those things, that I figured you'd be soft and gentle (as I'm sure you are!)...

Biting? Grrr!!!!

;)

Makes it a bit more animal don't ya know!

lol - course Marv Albert was lil weird with it I suppose!

jjf
It's a gas, gas, gas...

roflmao

True, tis rare, and magic. In fact, it's been YEARS since I've been with another...

Your just so sweet, so beautifully "wholesome", well K, it's just one of those things, that I figured you'd be soft and gentle (as I'm sure you are!)...

Biting? Grrr!!!!

;)

Makes it a bit more animal don't ya know!

lol - course Marv Albert was lil weird with it I suppose!

Hey back in October I found ONLY ONE like me at Skydive Chicago...and no joke, we should've signed up for the Guiness Book of World Records b/c no doubt we wouldve broken any record..but I won't reveal his name as there are SDC patrons on this site..LOL**grin**B|:P

jjf