freeflir29

OK....this is fitting........

So....here we are.....3 years or so since I first came to DZ.com. I'm still in denial. I have no problem.....but this is the 20,000 time I have posted. Damn......is that crazy or what? :D I'll dedicate this to the most awesome chick I have ever met. Sweetheart.......you are the best. I'd give you anything. :$

To put 20,000 posts into perspective....

There are 22 "forums" or "categories for discussion" in the Dropzone.com website.

You single-handedly have more posts than 9 of those forums COMBINED.

You whore. :P

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

So....here we are.....3 years or so since I first came to DZ.com. I'm still in denial. I have no problem.....but this is the 20,000 time I have posted. Damn......is that crazy or what? :D I'll dedicate this to the most awesome chick I have ever met. Sweetheart.......you are the best. I'd give you anything. :$

Just think , if you put this much time into picking up chics you would have a very sore penis:P

I say congratulations, not that you are a post whore... in particular because this happens to be my 300th post ;).
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

And done with style and pinasche......Laugh

But not the spell-checker, which explains the high post numbers.

Main Entry: pa·nache
Pronunciation: p&-'nash, -'näsh
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French pennache, from Old Italian pennacchio, from Late Latin pinnaculum small wing -- more at PINNACLE
Date: 1553
1 : an ornamental tuft (as of feathers) especially on a helmet
2 : dash or flamboyance in style and action : VERVE

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

I think they should change it from "Guru" to "Prince Bandwidth";)

Just kidding - Congrats Clay - Keep your sheep happy.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

But not the spell-checker, which explains the high post numbers.

Hey....I was about half lit posting that. My spelling is the first thing to go after that 4th or 8th beer. :D

When are you coming back to Houston???

Well.....I'll actually be going the opposite direction for the next 6 weeks. I'm sure I'll be back after that. I was just there on Christmas day. Figured all you guys were probably busy.