jeremyneas

Throw Mama From the Plane

Actually the only time Mom was scared was when we came in for landing.

Her last tandem, 6 years ago, the TM didn't tell her to pick her feet up, it was at sea level, with winds, and he face planted her in, under a 400 sq ft canopy.

This time we were landing a 365 sq ft eliptical at 5400' landing area, no winds, much higher wingloading, and we came screeming in for a landing. I could feel her tense up for the landing but we just poped up and stood it up. She was totally freakin amazed.

She was cold under canopy, and i'm makin her snap a few shots...very amusing!

Brian will really appriciate the comments for the article. I told him the inherient dangers of someone writing a skydiving article with no skydiving experience what-so-ever. He called me a bunch, and with my massive terminology and his editor screamin to make it acceptible to the readers I think he did an outstanding job altogether.

Jeremy,
Is it just me getting old? I can't read the attachments with Article 2 and Article 3. Can you do a cut and paste and then post?
BTW, nice job.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Nice good job man.....that must have been a great experience.....my mom wont get in a plane, hell she wont even come see me jump.

Rock on for you two!!

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

That's so great!! My mom at least will listen about the jumps now, whereas before she never would even want to hear anything about it. I don't see her, or any of the rest of my family for that matter, ever jumping tho. Dad possibly, but he's getting pretty old and frail for it. My two brothers would NEVER in a million years....they told me. ;)

Pammi

Jeremy,
Is it just me getting old? I can't read the attachments with Article 2 and Article 3. Can you do a cut and paste and then post?
BTW, nice job.

also, with internet explorer, just put your mouse over the picture and wait a second... a little button on the lower right part of the picture will appear... click it, and it makes the picture much bigger, and easier to read.

MB 3528, RB 1182