ccowden

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUNNYDEE

Happy Birthday Denise!! B|B|B|

Hey are you and your man gonna be down at Sebas. in February? If so, I'm comin' down there and I'll give you a big birthday hug and buy ya a jump!! :PB|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

WOW WOW WOW....

I feel so loved and lookey at all the offers.....spankings, jumps, hugs. I'm taking notes and will EXPECT everyone to PAY UP :P - I'm game!

I work with Engineers and not so much as even one happy birthday this morning - yet another reason why I have fallen in love with skydiving this past year...Great sport and FABULOUS people.

Thanks Chris for starting the post and thanks to everyone for lovin' me :)
Hugs to all.............and FYI, I may be an old fart (35) but at least I'm still a cute old fart :) and not the least bit modest!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Happy Birthday Denise!! B|B|B|

Hey are you and your man gonna be down at Sebas. in February? If so, I'm comin' down there and I'll give you a big birthday hug and buy ya a jump!! :PB|

Yes, Happy Birthday Denise! AND I will remember this post when Wrongway shows up and be sure that it happens through the magic of the manifest computer....

Had a FABULOUS birthday and thanks again to everyone .....

Made a handful of solos in Sebastian on Friday then played in Pahokee the rest of the weekend. The Skyvan was flying like mad but there Otter got a "boo boo" BUT Sebastians Caravan saved the day ...sorta......

IT was a fun weekend and the headdown is coming along nicely...wanna see?

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...