BlueSkiesKel

6000lbs of weed

You're renting her house? How do you like the floors and walls and pretty much the entire interior? A friend and I flew down and did all of the renovation when she bought it. I only got to see it finished once when I was down again to sail with her father. It looked pretty sweet. It is incredible how much better the place looks. There was this crappy metal spiral staircase on a wooden box to get up to the loft. It's probably behind the garage still.
HA! That's hilarious. I'm going to send her an email about this small world we live in.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

that amount of pot does reak like crazy, especially the hashish, whoa baby does it give ya dizzy spell, actually its more like a sick to your stomach smell if you hang around the bales too long

I can't imagine the smell... I got stuck working for a day in a very small room with a bag that had 200 lbs of pot in it once. I was sick by the time I got home that night.
Owned by Remi #?

Ha, I sent her a text message saying that "we met but that I don't really remember it too well." She called me at work from friggin Hawaii when she has an inspection in 20 minutes and said, "Hey, you what?!"
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

laughing my ass off, thats pretty funny, i didnt think of that,
yeah i was sitting on it, but some of the guys still smell of that stuff from moving it all over the place; some of our uniforms reak of pot even after we wash it

Sorry Mam laughing you ass off won't work, my dog is still getting a hit off you butt.>:(

As for the uniforms oh man the dogs will go nuts. Stuff happens and the dogs don't lie. Cavity search>:(

Has your "company" considered treating this stuff like a "Hazmat" situation maybe a level C. Wear disposable clothing and a respirator after leaving the exclusion zone enter the decon area get rid of all the level c stuff and take a shower befor you contaminate your clothing and the rest of the ship. It could even be counted as Hazmat training.:ph34r:

It would be interesting to see if there were elevated levels of THC in urine samples after being that close to so much stuff.>:(

"Hears a cup, fill it to the line now, no more, no less.">:( Sorry you failed you, you work for who :Sand did what:S Please follow us.>:(

Have you noticed a increased consumption of sweets after your crew makes a major score. ;)

Thank you for your efforts on fighting the war against terrorisim and keeping our country safe;)

R.I.P.

Growing up on the coast of Florida, square grouper were pretty common. If someone wanted all the search boats somewhere else, they dumped a couple of bales and then called someone. All the boats went there.

Sometimes during an unload in some little cove, stuff got dropped and ended up under a mangrove. The bale that sat against the hull in the diesel got tossed over sometimes too. Half of it would be soaked in fuel. One time we found 17 lbs on the side of a road. Just a corner that fell off.